The Disappearance of Shelly Miscavige (a Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath thread)

I think I found it. People are saying it's a cash grab. Just trying to resell edited content that already exists.

also, not entirely sure but i think the newest face of this is called "The Golden age of Tech phase 2", sounds like a movie:

Golden Age 1 logo

gat1.gif

Link to what Tony Ortega wrote about Golden Age 2

http://tonyortega.org/2012/11/16/scientologys-big-gamble-golden-age-of-tech-2-is-here/

Hilarious goofy testimonials

Yeah, i dont know if its related or not, but every single time a Hubbard book is re-edited everyone has to buy it, you have to buy everything, everything if you have the 3rd edition and they relaunched it but its the same you have to get it
Yeah, they painted themselves into a corner by saying LRH was the end all be all of the doctrine. Now if someone else tries to write something no one takes it serious because it's not LRH.

LRH should have said "There will be prophets after me."

Had he done that, this new dude could claim to be the "New prophet" and he could sell his wares that way.

Lol. Rookies. LRH let his pride get in the way of his Church lasting for the long run.

<Deported1>

tumblr_mh68l3OKvw1rmcnino1_500.gif

What's the topic?

LRH knows, maybe the CoS ends up getting bigger like those fuckers of the Jehova's witnesses, i know the CoS already has schools but i dont think they have a college yet, but in the future it wouldnt surprise me if an LRH college campus is created somewhere so they can train their own people with real eductation without losing the grip of them

LRH knows, maybe the CoS ends up getting bigger like those fuckers of the Jehova's witnesses, i know the CoS already has schools but i dont think they have a college yet, but in the future it wouldnt surprise me if an LRH college campus is created somewhere so they can train their own people with real eductation without losing the grip of them
All cults are fundamentally the same. They literally indoctrinate the people and keep them docile by shaming the ones who don't tow the line.

It's a very simple system actually.

All cults are fundamentally the same. They literally indoctrinate the people and keep them docile by shaming the ones who don't tow the line.

It's a very simple system actually.

The same formula every religion or many other groups use to control people. The us against evil that is used in politics.

The same formula every religion or many other groups use to control people. The us against evil that is used in politics.
Not really. Maybe bad religion. A good minister, such as myself, frees people to serve Christ on a higher level. If a minister wants you to follow him he is not inspired of God. I'm here to give disciples of Christ the ammunition to move forward. All my books and teachings are free.

True Christianity is about following Christ not man. All these cults literally control you like cattle. They point at a man and say, "He is your leader. He is your everything!"

True ministers point to Christ and say, "He's your Lord, follow him! I have free teachings to equip you to do that. If you want them, they're yours. If you don't want them then I pray God helps you find a good minister to equip you."

Cults = follow a man.
Real Christianity = follow Christ and never follow a man.

Not really. Maybe bad religion. A good minister, such as myself, frees people to serve Christ on a higher level. If a minister wants you to follow him he is not inspired of God. I'm here to give disciples of Christ the ammunition to move forward. All my books and teachings are free.

True Christianity is about following Christ not man. All these cults literally control you like cattle. They point at a man and say, "He is your leader. He is your everything!"

True ministers point to Christ and say, "He's your Lord, follow him! I have free teachings to equip you to do that. If you want them, they're yours. If you don't want them then I pray God helps you find a good minister to equip you."

Cults = follow a man.
Real Christianity = follow Christ and never follow a man.

Christ was a man. Christ never wrote anything. All the writings were done by men, translated, edited and interpreted by men. All of these men, including you if I'm not mistaken, feel like they have divine purpose as do most despots.

Christ was a man. Christ never wrote anything. All the writings were done by men, translated, edited and interpreted by men. All of these men, including you if I'm not mistaken, feel like they have divine purpose as do most despots.
It's the Word of God inspired by the Holy Ghost within men who wrote and translated it. But you're not Born Again and have never tasted the power of God so I don't expect you to quite get it.

Christ was a man (born of God) who rose from the dead. He is now seated on the right hand of God.

I do have divine purpose but it's not to control mankind the way cults attempt to.

You're willfully ignorant as far as I can tell regarding our back and forth ITT.

Last edited:
According to the Word of Sherdog. . .

Remini 22:635: "And DataBreach said unto them, 'Lo, watch me, for I will derail this thread.' And then he proceeded to do so, and the posters therein allowed it."

Was just browsing through the thread, and just realized that you spend much of your time in Toronto, is that where you're going to meet with the auditor?

Yeah. He actually lives outside of Toronto and I was supposed to see him at the end of July, when he came to Toronto, but I never heard back from him. Maybe I should send him an email.

Remini 22:635: "And DataBreach said unto them, 'Lo, watch me, for I will derail this thread.' And then he proceeded to do so, and the posters therein allowed it."

It would be interesting to see if, in a couple thousand years in the future, there are people who truly believe that L Ron Hubbard was serious and not a con man or tax evader.

ive prayed to god to stop christians from derailing threads. hasnt worked so far

Anyone watch the latest program? Two women who were sexually abused as children in Scientology. They reported it and were basically told to keep it to themselves and figure out what they did to cause it. They were forced to sign documents releasing Scientology of any wrongdoing in order to leave.

Escaping Polygamy had similar reports from Warren Jeff's child wives.

Back