the Diaz brothers jiujitsu

This threads been done, but thanks anyways. Always good to see the Diaz brothers.

Sorry about that, but it is always good to see the diaz brothers in chill mode

I had nothing against these boys (specially nick), but after seeing a little bit of Nathan Diaz on TUF and what Nick did in the Noons after fight, I have lost my respect for these two guys. They seem like punks to me, trying to make out they are these street thugs. absolutely ridiculous. I tend to look at gangsta rap and it's paraphernalia as clown behaviour (to say the least) go with the herd, seeing white kids doing these gestures trying to gimmick the black gangsta style is even more ridiculous!

Sorry guys, it really get’s on my tits..

I had nothing against these boys (specially nick), but after seeing a little bit of Nathan Diaz on TUF and what Nick did in the Noons after fight, I have lost my respect for these two guys. They seem like punks to me, trying to make out they are these street thugs. absolutely ridiculous. I tend to look at gangsta rap and it's paraphernalia as clown behaviour (to say the least) go with the herd, seeing white kids doing these gestures trying to gimmick the black gangsta style is even more ridiculous!

Sorry guys, it really get’s on my tits..

I agree with most of what you said... However you do realize they aren't exactly white... I mean the last name is Diaz...

But they do have some sick Jiu Jitsu.

Sorry guys, it really get

i love gangsta rap, and i love nick diaz....hes one of my all time favorite fighters

cash bill is right, its either you love them or hate them, but you cant doubt that they got skills in mma

i love gangsta rap, and i love nick diaz....hes one of my all time favorite fighters

cash bill is right, its either you love them or hate them, but you cant doubt that they got skills in mma

enjoy this oldie but goodie...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGVjuNMnDUs&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGVjuNMnDUs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back