Elections The Democratic Party is getting crushed in fundraising.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Democratic National Committee is getting smoked by its GOP counterpart in fundraising — and some major Democrats are panicked it could hurt their chances at defeating President Trump next year.

The DNC brought in just $22.9 million over the last three months including $9.5 million in June, according to a campaign finance report filed Saturday night with the Federal Election Commission. That’s less than half the Republican National Committee’s haul over the same time period: $51 million.

The DNC had just $9.3 million in the bank at the end of June, less than a quarter the $44 million RNC had — and that doesn’t even factor in the DNC’s $5.7 million in debt. The RNC and President Trump’s campaign had a combined $100 million in the bank.

The huge cash disparity puts Democrats behind the eight-ball in the time-and money-consuming process of building out strong voter contact programs in the states that will determine whether Trump gets reelected.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...draising-they-need-to-get-their-shit-together

Combined, the Trump Campaign and RNC joint fundraising efforts raised $105 million in Q2. A $54 million fundraising haul came from the campaign and committees, roughly $10 million more than the combined total of the five leading Democratic candidates.

rMULx3N.png

O8OZ5GL.png

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/...-rnc-stomping-2020-opponents-dnc-fundraising/

Last edited:
I would think that's pretty normal for when there are currently no actual candidate, and the primaries are just beginning. No one knows who will be getting the money yet, that's not exactly an easy pitch.

On the other side, the RNC has Trump. Very well known and often has fundraisers and campaigns. Not surprising he brings in alot of donations.

What are other years with an incumbent?

What was July 2011 like with Obama in office ?

I'd imagine once the general starts it will look more relevant.
That said corps and NRA are going to get their citizens United on for trump cuz he pays his donors back bigly

I think a lot of the heavy hitter Jewish donors' eyes have been opened to what AOC, Omar and the Democratic Party are all about now. They now realize they're in the cross-hairs.

I think a lot of the heavy hitter Jewish donors' eyes have been opened to what AOC, Omar and the Democratic Party are all about now. They now realize they're in the cross-hairs.

I really wish we had a mod with the balls to swing the banhammer more often. Then we wouldn't even need to wait the rest of the week for your gimmick to be sent packing.

I really wish we had a mod with the balls to swing the banhammer more often. Then we wouldn't even need to wait the rest of the week for your gimmick to be sent packing.
I don’t know much about said posters comments but your crying for him or her to be silenced is part of what’s wrong with the world today.

Every time some crybaby on here wants to tattle to a mod it’s laughable...

I would think that's pretty normal for when there are currently no actual candidate, and the primaries are just beginning. No one knows who will be getting the money yet, that's not exactly an easy pitch.

On the other side, the RNC has Trump. Very well known and often has fundraisers and campaigns. Not surprising he brings in alot of donations.
Democrats are all 100% anti Trump, so one would think, especially considering they have been quoted saying, they don’t have to be a good president, they have to beat trump, that they would openly donate to the party?

No, the reason is there are contribution limits, and most liberals are young broke bums begging for free everything, and they definitely don’t contribute to anything at all in their whole life

The republicans are bought and paid for by corporations - this isn't something worth celebrating. You'd have to be brain dead to be happy about the millions that the gop raise from ExxonMobil and Lockheed Martin. Jesus Christ.

Democrats are all 100% anti Trump, so one would think, especially considering they have been quoted saying, they don’t have to be a good president, they have to beat trump, that they would openly donate to the party?

No, the reason is there are contribution limits, and most liberals are young broke bums begging for free everything, and they definitely don’t contribute to anything at all in their whole life

Lol. Weird how dems manage to spend so much if that's true.

historical-presidential-campaign-spending.png

Let's be real, the facts wont change your narrative.

I don’t know much about said posters comments but your crying for him or her to be silenced is part of what’s wrong with the world today.

Every time some crybaby on here wants to tattle to a mod it’s laughable...

Oh boo fucking hoo. You see me tag a mod or anything?

We're allowed to call out shitposters. I know that's something really scary for trolls. God forbid anyone ever talk back to them. I don't go after posters of any particular stripe, other than the really obvious trolls. And I couldn't give less a shit if that offends you.

The republicans are bought and paid for by corporations - this isn't something worth celebrating. You'd have to be brain dead to be happy about the millions that the gop raise from ExxonMobil and Lockheed Martin. Jesus Christ.

As People’s Pundit Daily (PPD) previously reported, roughly 98.5% of contributions to the Trump Campaign in Q4 2018 came from donations of $200 or less. In Q1 2019, that percentage ticked slightly higher to 98.79%.

Lol. Weird how dems manage to spend so much if that's true.

historical-presidential-campaign-spending.png

Let's be real, the facts wont change your narrative.
Not at all, the most hilarious part is Trump ran on a shoestring and Hillary had everyone but fox calling her madame President, her pockets lined by everyone who invested in her foundation, and then, wait what is this, Trump wins!

And yes, there’s nobody that will beat The Don, so you cucks will save you money in hopes of 2024, but by then, the insanity of SJW trends, like drag queen story time, for CHILDREN, will have destroyed your sick fucking party

I'd have to look into this but I think we are looking at the full picture with DNC/ RNC numbers. Right now, the candidates of the democratic primary are fundraising for themselves, not the DNC. Once a candidate comes out on top, more donations will probably be focused toward the DNC itself. There have been some huge fundraising by guys like Bernie, Buttigieg, Biden, Warren and Harris are all posting over 10mil in Q2. Trump posted 54 mil in that same quarter so if you combined those top five candidates alone, they are bringing in more than Trump. It's arguable though that fundraising stays central to the RNC or DNC if they have an incumbent for the upcoming election.

Most of Trump's donations have come from recycled Pabst Blue Ribbon cans. Its amaze!

Do a little research, the "military industrial complex" doesn't loose no matter who is in office. Trump is not their friend. I work on the inside of this looking out, he literally stopped a war with North Korea by himself. It was supposed to be happening now. They are massive supporters of the kingships Clintons ans Bushes alike. Tons of money lost.

Also, the biggest backer of the "carbon tax" is Shell, Exxon, and ConocoPhillips. Why? you may ask.... because if the gov gets an additional $1 for every gallon of gas sold, an alternative source will never fucking happen. All the big oil companies are massive supporters of the liberals that push these ideals, along with conservatives that make it more affordable/profitable for them to explore and drill.

They are all bought and paid for, by someone.

Never take a stance with either party, they have never done anything for us.

I love Trump for one reason, they all hate him. He is exactly what they deserve.

Most of Trump's donations have come from recycled Pabst Blue Ribbon cans. Its amaze!

Do a little research, the "military industrial complex" doesn't loose no matter who is in office. Trump is not their friend. I work on the inside of this looking out, he literally stopped a war with North Korea by himself. It was supposed to be happening now. They are massive supporters of the kingships Clintons ans Bushes alike. Tons of money lost.

Also, the biggest backer of the "carbon tax" is Shell, Exxon, and ConocoPhillips. Why? you may ask.... because if the gov gets an additional $1 for every gallon of gas sold, an alternative source will never fucking happen. All the big oil companies are massive supporters of the liberals that push these ideals, along with conservatives that make it more affordable/profitable for them to explore and drill.

They are all bought and paid for, by someone.

Never take a stance with either party, they have never done anything for us.

I love Trump for one reason, they all hate him. He is exactly what they deserve.
I am on record multiple times on this forum acknowledging that the big oil companies are the ones behind the push for a carbon tax, lol. The carbon tax is limp wristed bullshit pushed by the industry. I totally get that.

Good, hopefully that is a permanent thing. And really the DNC is a criminal organization that needs to be dismantled with RICO statutes. It's very ironic that liberals will push for taking down Confederate flags and statues on the pretext of racism but continue to support the organization that did the most to promote and protect slavery, segregation, and the general disenfranchisement of minorities. One of their fucking heroes even rounded up people for the crime of being Japanese in America and stole their property with no compensation. And all throughout the years, even to this very day, push policies that do more harm to minorities, while benefiting white people, yet have the chutzpah to project evil onto the GOP.

I'd have to look into this but I think we are looking at the full picture with DNC/ RNC numbers. Right now, the candidates of the democratic primary are fundraising for themselves, not the DNC. Once a candidate comes out on top, more donations will probably be focused toward the DNC itself. There have been some huge fundraising by guys like Bernie, Buttigieg, Biden, Warren and Harris are all posting over 10mil in Q2. Trump posted 54 mil in that same quarter so if you combined those top five candidates alone, they are bringing in more than Trump. It's arguable though that fundraising stays central to the RNC or DNC if they have an incumbent for the upcoming election.
I expect Donald to ask for a full audit of every candidates financing. Which is totally warranted when most likely a lot of these folks are just looking to get their face seen and back a few

I expect Donald to ask for a full audit of every candidates financing. Which is totally warranted when most likely a lot of these folks are just looking to get their face seen and bank a few

Back