The Davalos Twins look ugly right now.

she looked gorgeous int he first pic its from rocketeer, whats wrong with her face?
idk just not as pretty as the other (after) pics of her you posted

I heard a commercial on the radio this morning. It was for cosmetic gynecology.
stuff of nightmares, my friends.

Fske lips and botox. It's a sign of money and some age. Nothing else. Looks not great.

lol jennifer improved for sure she had shit facial aesthetics in the first pic you posted
Some women with fat cheeks or baby faces look better as they age because their facial structure gets more defined.

Unfortunately the price for a skinny face was an anorexic body, in Jennifer's case. Tis a shame.

Nothing worse than the Shannon twins. Hefner dated them. They were thin but gorgeous, small titles. Then they got ass implants and all sorts of other surgeries to try and look like Coco Ice Ts wife. I just don't get it. A fat fake ass is not better than a nice one.

Well Jen Con is aging, and when you have that baby fat as a woman, it wont be good as you get older, so you have to shed it.
yeah it sheds naturally but she started getting extreme insecure about it, did an extreme weight loss where her knees became pointy and weighing 97 pounds, and lost her beautiful boobs and curves. Also I seen chicks like this in person and their breath stinks bad, those super skinny chicks got some of the worst smelling breath its probably from ulcers from not eating.

Yeah, that does look like plastic surgery. Speaking of which, I was watching Sharknado 2 the other day and was trying to figure out if Mark McGrath had plastic surgery or if he just looks weird now because he gained a little weight. I still don't know. His face looks like he had some work done, but other than being a little larger, I couldn't see that anything changed from how he looked in the 90s.

That guy had plastic surgery you can just tell by how he looks that he's the type to do it. On top of that if you have to ask "Did they get plastic surgery?" the answer is almost always yes.

That guy had plastic surgery you can just tell by how he looks that he's the type to do it. On top of that if you have to ask "Did they get plastic surgery?" the answer is almost always yes.
Good call. But some people do look like they've had it just because they have weird faces and skin. Ashton Kutcher and Josh Hartnett come to mind. They both have that kind of stretched out skin face look.

Good call. But some people do look like they've had it just because they have weird faces and skin. Ashton Kutcher and Josh Hartnett come to mind. They both have that kind of stretched out skin face look.

I'm pretty sure both those guys have done something. Probably nothing extreme but something small.

I heard a commercial on the radio this morning. It was for cosmetic gynecology.
stuff of nightmares, my friends.

Someone tweet that news to Hope Solo.

roast_beef_sandwich.png

they look like a more beautiful version of cyborg now

Back