The Current Male Kickboxing Champions From The Biggest Kickbox Promoters Worldwide

How can I take any of your threads seriously if you make comments like this:

All the Marat vs. Sitthichai were so big robberies man. Also Robin vs. Sitthichai where Robin lost was a huge robberie. Rico vs. BAdr also, although Badr stopped in the second rund I think he should have gotten the win.

Troll or no troll you needa sort yourself mate before I start taking any of your posts seriously.

How can I take any of your threads seriously if you make comments like this:

Troll or no troll you needa sort yourself mate before I start taking any of your posts seriously.

I'm not trolling. Marat even already won their fourth fight. If you switch replace marats right leg with his left hand by operation...marat would still win. Only way sitthichai can win is by murder by knife.

I also vote that if your arm gets injuried by kicks you should get 5 minutes rest. This way badr could have won.

I also vote that if your arm gets injuried by kicks you should get 5 minutes rest. This way badr could have won.

Why do you think fighters should get five minutes rest after getting injured from kicks to the arm? Or am I misinterpreting what you said?

Back