Media The Curious Case Of Jay Ellis

That is INDEED curious. What gives?
<{vega}>

I like the Teddy Roosevelt quote at the end. Quite a few sherdoggers could stand to internalize it. Seems to be a concept that is lost on a ton of you.

Mutherfucker hasn't been out of the first round in his last 63 fights. Fight before that he loses by split decision. Hilarious

"He even KO'd Kimbo in a amateur fight..'

- When and where is this? The only loss I am aware that Kimbo had before Seth Petruzelli put the screws to him were against Sherdog's own Sean Gannon. Must have been in a gym spar or something.

- When and where is this? The only loss I am aware that Kimbo had before Seth Petruzelli put the screws to him were against Sherdog's own Sean Gannon. Must have been in a gym spar or something.

Yeah, I looked for it but it's nowhere to be found...

seems he beat a different kevin ferguson than the one sherdog links to in fightfinder, per this thread:

Wrong Kevin Ferguson, sherdog has it wrong in fightfinder.

Lol that's not Kimbo. That's a different Kevin Ferguson. Fightfinder fucked up.

seems he beat a different kevin ferguson than the one sherdog links to in fightfinder, per this thread:
Would be epic is such a little guy did beat Kimbo.

Kimbo fought alot on the underground and in gyms, so i thought it was entirely possible he did take a few losses off the books. Thanks for the info!

He's only 37 with 115 pro fights. Definitely has time to turn it around

Back