The curious case of Dan Hardy and his dinosaur themed media company

Bro even the insects back then were 3 feet high, imagine the stinger on a mosquito that could break brontosaurus hide... Would look like Jon Jones vitamin booster.

That makes the Raptor sound like even more of a bitch. It gets double legged and GnP'd by a mosquito.

Do you have a source that you derived this info from?

I know I'm digging up old bones here, but Dan was on Submission Radio and it had me thinking of his release. This is how I see it. Please chime in if you have a different perspective or have actually gone to a live event with Hardy's team present. Okay:

1) He can be very bossy to his coworkers

2) Main reason he was fired: Hardy was attending events with a growing entourage of his own media people. Some of them were called The Raptors (wtf); all of which formed his online "think tank" community called the Reptile Collective.

3) Dan's lizard people threatened the power balance within UFC's backstage production and ultimately fed into Hardy's swelling ego. The time was right to fire him.

Your thoughts.

So is he one of those reptilian Shape Shifting Lizards..

Last edited:
I think it's funny that jurassic Park has convinced generations of people that Raptors were badass, when in fact they were about 3 feet tall. The Velociraptor in those films is actually the Deinonychus.
Dromaeosaurs.png

Meh, Deinonychus don't look that scary to me. I could take him, my dog could take him too. That Utahraptor looks scarier than a grizzly bear though.

Dromaeosaurs.png

Meh, Deinonychus don't look that scary to me. I could take him, my dog could take him too. That Utahraptor looks scarier than a grizzly bear though.
The Deinonychus would fuck up every dog really bad tho. It's like a more intelligent huge cat with better cardio and dinosaur toughness and strenght.

He didn't kiss Dana's ass and maybe he offended one of Dana's girlfriends.

Lost all respect for him after he crusaded to ruin Herb Dean. He wouldn’t let it go and was trying to ruin his career.

Oh and the constantly calling people out for fights knowing damn well he has no intentions of fighting is annoying

I know I'm digging up old bones here, but Dan was on Submission Radio and it had me thinking of his release. This is how I see it. Please chime in if you have a different perspective or have actually gone to a live event with Hardy's team present. Okay:

1) He can be very bossy to his coworkers

2) Main reason he was fired: Hardy was attending events with a growing entourage of his own media people. Some of them were called The Raptors (wtf); all of which formed his online "think tank" community called the Reptile Collective.

3) Dan's lizard people threatened the power balance within UFC's backstage production and ultimately fed into Hardy's swelling ego. The time was right to fire him.

Your thoughts.

i have no inside knowledge at all, but i could see this being a possibility, given what i've seen of his show and what others have been saying about him. maybe hardy's reputation of being a great mma analyst fed into his ego, and he felt untouchable as a result. who knows.

The Deinonychus would fuck up every dog really bad tho. It's like a more intelligent huge cat with better cardio and dinosaur toughness and strenght.
It's body doesn't really look to be designed for a fight. Has wings instead of arms at the front and a long neck. My german shepherd would bite that neck fron the start and fuck him up.

I'm sure it's smarter but it's a fight not a math contest. A pig or a monkey would also get fucked by my dog in a fight and are much smarter too. Cardio would not be a factor. Also "dinosaur strenght and toughness"? Dinosaurs are essentially birds, right? No way, man.

That utahraptor does look scary though

Back