THE CROW Reboot (First Look at Bill Skarsgard as the New Crow, post #166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope1.gif

Meh. Crow is overrated movie. And remake is not needed, didn't really read the graphic novels but I'm sure the could a different take on the source material. Still the casting gives me less hope for this

I heard Michael Cera is going to play Skank.

Can't see it. Really are the going to have him be some metal head this time?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo god no

that would be awesome. crow is an amazing movie, hopefully they dont fuck it up

Please just leave this one alone.
I think the fact that every sequel and/or remake they've attempted has paled by comparison to the original says it all.

Plus I can't picture the Crow with a huge Dothraki/Atlantean barbarian beard.

What the fuck? Brandon Lee isn't a good actor but he didnt hinder this awesome movie.

Shit, the soundtrack alone should make you fall in love.

That soundtrack was insane.

Well, he's got the long hair for it, but I can't help but feel he is too buff to play Eric Draven, who had that thin rocker aesthetic going on. Maybe he'll play a new incarnation of the Crow.
The Crow on estrogen blockers, who'll get to the bottom of it?

So fucking good.

Fuck this remake, fuck this casting.

You know.... Alternative rockers in a run down metropolis, played by huge, roided superhero actors.

I've read the graphic novel a few times over and seen the film dozens of times. Obviously anything can be recrafted in a new era and done well if the right minds are put on the project, but I foresee this being just another pile of shit.

You know.... Alternative rockers in a run down metropolis, played by huge, roided superhero actors.

I've read the graphic novel a few times over and seen the film dozens of times. Obviously anything can be recrafted in a new era and done well if the right minds are put on the project, but I foresee this being just another pile of shit.

Other than Game of Thomas anything Mamoa has been attached to has been a pile of shit.

Is this something we want? :confused:

I would've liked him as lobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back