The Contender Series is good consistently.

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It's better than TUF to me not much nonsense other than fights and the fights seem to be entertaining every time out. They should cancel the looking for a fight BS, take Dana's name off the show and it would seem more legitimate. I considered not making this thread because fight pass is a joke and the ufc website as well in that they never update it etc. (Example JDS fought a shadow man last weekend)

Uhh... the fight on right now sucks.

Otherwise, yes. It's hard to go wrong with live fights, and it is better than TUF.

lmfao lights went out!

It's usually really good. This current fight is weird and boring.

It's better than TUF to me not much nonsense other than fights and the fights seem to be entertaining every time out. They should cancel the looking for a fight BS, take Dana's name off the show and it would seem more legitimate. I considered not making this thread because fight pass is a joke and the ufc website as well in that they never update it etc. (Example JDS fought a shadow man last weekend)

Yeah I didn’t even know Lando Vannata was fighting on that last PPV because the intern who designs the website didn’t update who was on the card.

So is a blowjob

Oh uh mma related uhmmm...DC is all time better than Jones the low life cheater.

Yeah I didn’t even know Lando Vannata was fighting on that last PPV because the intern who designs the website didn’t update who was on the card.
Shameful it’s 2018 you think they could keep their website updated.

I like it but enough with these 2,3 or 4 contracts going out per event.Roster's getting filled with these guys and people that couldn't win a single fight on TUF.

It's good yeah. Most of the time. Great pacing too. I prefer it over most of the Fight Night cards. The finishing rate in fights is very high too.

Good show to sign and build fighters... no one is expecting them to be a champion by 2019. But a fight or two in LFA. Then on to the big dance...

I like it but enough with these 2,3 or 4 contracts going out per event.Roster's getting filled with these guys and people that couldn't win a single fight on TUF.
I agree somewhat. I wonder what the developmental contracts some people have signed look like lower than 10/10? Bevon Lewis was signed last week he seems like he has a good skillset.

It's something I look forward to every week it's in season. Fight Pass is really solid. I'm not even shilling, but I need FP to watch my card openers and those occasional rare cards. But when Contender Series rolls around it's a godsend to fight fans on an otherwise boring tuesday. And next week has one forearm Newell, that's intriguing.

All fights were great tonight except the third one, that blew donkey balls

Last edited:
Contender series is some of the best programming the UFC has going.

I know it makes my Tuesdays!

Back