The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
Soooo many financial fans out there its worrying... Its almost like people think Conor won because he set a new ppv record and earnings record. I guess fighting is too complex for most mma fans so they rather focuse on all the bling and drama....?...?

I have never seen this in other sports, like ever.

Could you imagine in an NBA forum when Lebron lost to Golden State, his fan boys starts thread of Lebron still wins because he earns more money than Steph Curry.

It's actually so fucking ridiculous it blows my mind.

Trying to win an argument by saying a fighter you like makes more money is one of the cringiest things in MMA fan world. Fucking embarrassing. Just like Conor fans who say 'Fook' and 'Broke bum' when theyre probably still in School and about to be unemployed.

Drowning my sorrows with Propa 12 and eating a fookin Spicy quispy chicken sammich.

I didn't even know this was even a thing...
<{vega}>

The Ronda rousey's beating Mayweather fans were fuckin pathetic too

I seen worse...
Some Conor fans bragging about his clothing line... (?!?!?!)
And how it will take over the clothe market.

I have never seen this in other sports, like ever.

Could you imagine in an NBA forum when Lebron lost to Golden State, his fan boys starts thread of Lebron still wins because he earns more money than Steph Curry.

It's actually so fucking ridiculous it blows my mind.
Conor fans are like the cockroach. They need to find a way to survive.

It is really fucking weird. It seems like these people themeselves are gutter rats that are broke as fuck and somehow see and imagine their own success when Conor makes money. Just a pathetic bunch.

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.
<mma4>

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.

tenor.gif

Isn't there a cringey guy name ConorMillions or something on Sherdog?

They also hypocritically get angry when other fighters shoot for the same money conor has.
Yeah. "Conor has shown everybody the blueprint to make money, all they have to do is follow it" ( obviously in a much dumber version of those words though).

Fighter starts promoting himself and being more boisterous....

"OMG, he want's to be Conor so bad, so much cringe"

Lol, it was the same thing when it was Chael doing it.

Be more like him. Fighters try to open up more. "OMG, he's so fake and cringy, this guy wants to be Conor so bad"

Which is ironic since his fans are constantly saying how "intelligent people know he's just putting on an act and are smart enough to not get upset by it"

Basically admitting it's all fake but for some reason in his case it's not "cringy", lol.

Strange times indeed.

TS is right and I don't even know how all these shitty threads about Conor's money are allowed here

It's like the mods are encouraging this shit

It's not even MMA related

Conor haters are so bitter, but still they emptied August McGregor stocks in record time.

Back