The 'Concentrate Girl' Saga, Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencikiss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
By request of K++s, shido, and nolimits, here's part I of the 'Concentrate Girl' Story. This is the least funny part, but it will set the tone for the others.

OK, here it goes.

So I was friends with this girl Kate in high school. Kate goes off to college and becomes friends with this girl, we'll call her Lindsay (actually, she is named Lindsay) who lived a few towns away from us. I never met Lindsay until the summer before senior year of college. We

part two had better be worth it for reading through that entire first part..

Yeah, don't worry - Part 2 and 3 are really good. I know this one sucks, but they requested the whole story from the beginning.

i understand... part one is just pre-amble for the main course

exactly - kind of like LOTR - TT and ROTK were better than FOTR

Originally posted by Spencikiss
Patients will be greatly appreciated.
so you're a doctor? Or do you just play one on sherdog?

ROFKMFAO! Ha! "Hate me cause I'm a Jew?" Dell kid, gum on the nipple area of your shirt???!!! Fuckin classic man. OUTFUCKINGSTANDING! Did she have a big nose?

That is surprising... usually fat chics give the best head around.. they want you to come back to they treat it like the best fudgesicle they ever had.

Well, this disproves that "Jewish Chicks Give Great Head" post.

Just a little patients... yeeeeeeeeeeahhhh

Get to typing up part two, part one was interesting.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
ROFKMFAO! Ha! "Hate me cause I'm a Jew?" Dell kid, gum on the nipple area of your shirt???!!! Fuckin classic man. OUTFUCKINGSTANDING! Did she have a big nose?

No, she didn't have a big nose. Her house is huge though. Her dad is some big time contractor. Imagine that - a jewish guy who got where he is because he worked construction.

I'm glad you enjoyed part 1, because part 2 is way better.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
I didn't think it sucked. I was Ling OL.

well if it sucked it would have been good..
Sometimes you have to explain that "blow" job is only an expression.

Dude I don't come here to read a fairy tale, I come to read words like poop, shit, f0ck and retard. And I guess your post has none of those?

I enjoy the bulk of your stories Clifford. I think it is safe to say we all have a hard time getting off when we are drunk. The bitch is retarded though. I am anxiously awaiting Part II

Originally posted by Spencikiss
Yeah, don't worry - Part 2 and 3 are really good. I know this one sucks, but they requested the whole story from the beginning.

Who asked for the whole story?

We just want the punch line!!!

Jokin'...

when do we get parts II and III? part I was hilarious by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back