The CM punk signing was great but my guess is

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I get it he is training hard but you don't sign in 2014 to fight in 2016 cmon. But they will probably have him fight on December 12 card with Conor and Jose headlining. Punk will beat up some can imo. Then Dana will be able to hype CM by saying something like "Look we signed this kid in 2014 we are in 2016 and his record is unblemished. I mean the kid is undefeated not once will he mention he has been in 1 fight! It is what it is but they are selling wolf tickets

Yeah, let's make up some more hypothetical scenarios and start bashing Dana for them.

What if Dana got convicted for domestic violence? What a bastard!

The signing wasn't great, it was a waste of hype and a place on the roster for a young fighter who actually deserves, and who may actually have a future in the sport. CM punk is wasting our time.

Yeah, let's make up some more hypothetical scenarios and start bashing Dana for them.

I heard Dana might be training to be the next unibomber. TERRORIST!!

I dont know why these threads and news bulletins of his training keep coming up. Its NOTHING NEW.

Sign a fight already.

Would be known from then on as Dana "My wife wouldn't wear Reebok" White.

strictly for the views. worked with lesnar, who was ready to fight.

ol punk is not so much the case. if we ever see him fight, it will (my opinion) be a one and done. his PPV will bring in the wwe crowd, and if you add it on to some fights that will replicate the excitement of 189 (the best ppv in recent memory, for me) you can expect more views for future events.

You're right. Dana has plenty of real life scenarios to bash him for.

I see you pretty much copy and paste this in every one of TS threads.

Considering how dumb TS threads are and how every one has the same message, I fully approve of this.

There's plenty of real reasons to hate Dana if you want to do so, I'm indifferent myself.

The signing wasn't great, it was a waste of hype and a place on the roster for a young fighter who actually deserves, and who may actually have a future in the sport. CM punk is wasting our time.

In sports where people talk about athletes being a waste of a roster spot you will find that rosters are a fixed quantity. An NFL roster has 53 spaces. If you have 54 guys, someone is getting fired.

The UFC does not have a fixed roster. Last I checked they had 565 fighters on the roster. If they want to add CM Punk, they have 566 fighters. No one has to get fired or lose their roster spot.

Perhaps you are referring to the bottleneck of how many fights are on a card, because that would be more reasonable. However, I don't think anyone really believes Punk will have more than one or possibly two UFC fights. The guy just wants to see if he can do it, and then he will move on with his life. The UFC will gladly take advantage of that, and frankly it will bring more eyes to the other fighters on the roster.

I find it cute how protective some fans are of MMA, they'll sit there and criticise a guy who's following his dreams and say he doesn't belong because he used to be a pro wrestler, yet will sit there and watch a fight between Rosholt and Tim Johnson who are glorified pie eating competition competitors.

Nothing happened yet and you are already shitting on Dana and the UFC lol.

How was the signing good for anyone? Punk was a WWE wrestler. Whats next, they sign any famous person with 0 mma experience? Starting a celebrity division for non fighters, just because they may draw casual wwe fans, is not good for MMA. Nothing about it was good. His fight is going to be terrible, from what I have heard his skill is WAYYYY behind where they expected it, hence they moved his debut to 2016...sorry, this is just bad for everyone. Even CM Punk. What possessed some guy OUT of his prime to try MMA? UFC is stupid...Dana is stupid...Kimbo is a much bigger draw, and a much better fighter...yet Kimbo was cut because he isn't UFC level, yet they can hire CM Punk...hypocrite. Dana White is the worst.

Just a thought, what if Scott Coker, or someone competent, ran the UFC?

Back