The case for letting California seceded from the Union (screw em' !).

The State of Jefferson would make Wyoming look like a decent place.

LMAO. So Wyoming has amazing mountains? Wyoming has some of the most beautiful coastlines, and amazing giant sequoia redwoods? It has some of the most productive agriculture in the world? How does Wyoming's wine country compare with Jefferson's? Jefferson shits all over most states.

You obviously don't know NorCal brah

You can't possibly be this ignorant. This can't be life.

california-flag-bear-flag.jpg
California-State-Flag-Unarmed-Bear.jpg

At least get the flag right. If CA went rogue the 2nd Amendment would surely not apply and the hippies would take away our bear arms.

This is from the very article you posted:

5. Oregon

• Number of food stamp recipients: 791,222

• Percentage of the state’s population on food stamps: 19.93%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $98 million

• Cost of benefits alone per capita in this state: $24.66 per person

So, I guess I owe you an apology as you guys have dropped down to number 5 and only 19.93% of your population can't feed themselves. Such progress! Congratulations on being slightly less of a hypocrite!
Try reading it again they contribute more than they take out. Get rid of the west coast and the center of America will turn into Somalia. The center red states drag down the economy. This why I find Trumpeteers like Iman Barlow saying kick California out, funny.Who the fuck will pay for the Welfare queen red states?

You people are some of the biggest retards I communicate with on a regular basis. You always comes up with the most hilarious and creatively dumb ideas I've ever heard in my life.

I'm sure we can survive without fucking almonds

screw those :eek::eek::eek:gy cali ppl.

You don't don't need those ppl in Hollywood, you can make your own Hollywood anywhere.

You're dumb and need to do research before posting further.

LMAO. So Wyoming has amazing mountains? Wyoming has some of the most beautiful coastlines, and amazing giant sequoia redwoods? It has some of the most productive agriculture in the world? How does Wyoming's wine country compare with Jefferson's? Jefferson shits all over most states.

You obviously don't know NorCal brah
Most of Nor Cal isnt in Jefferson. The Coast, wine country, and most of the Valley is in Cascadia, brah.

Try reading it again they contribute more than they take out. Get rid of the west coast and the center of America will turn into Somalia. The center red states drag down the economy. This why I find Trumpeteers like Iman Barlow saying kick California out, funny.Who the fuck will pay for the Welfare queen red states?
The Mississippi delta region and West Virginia already come pretty close. People live in near third world conditions right in the heart of America already.

You can't possibly be this ignorant. This can't be life.

california-flag-bear-flag.jpg

Please - they'd look at this flag as symbolic of their time as a state in our Union. There would be every reason to create a new flag.

This is more their style -

new-california-flag-2.jpg

You people are some of the biggest retards I communicate with on a regular basis. You always comes up with the most hilarious and creatively dumb ideas I've ever heard in my life.

yet, you can't help but click on the threads and comment which means, YOU'RE ONE OF US. Embrace your inner retard.

SoCal isn't politically homogeneous. I live in one of the most conservative areas in the state. Same with NorCal.
It's so true.

Every time I work in San Diego and I see all the straight white males in their khaki cargo shorts, flip flops, Hawaiian shirts, gelled up crew cuts, bleached-blond wives all tanned up with fake tits and shit I immediately feel like I'm in Houston or some shit. I mean, it's cool, but definitely the "deep south of the West" in many respects.

On the other hand, when I walk around the Wilshire Blvd/South Alvarado St area in LA where I stay sometimes I can certainly see how folks there would be voting differently than R's from San Diego.

Its because they have more people you dumb fuck. Look at percentages and its all red states the lead in percentage of people on Welfare.
http://aattp.org/its-official-the-s...are-recipients-are-gop-controlled-red-states/
They kinda fucked up on listing red states vs blue states. Many of those red states are actually purple or blue. Virginia hasn't gone red since 2004. Same thing with Colorado, Nevada. Obama won Iowa, Ohio, Florida twice. He won Indiana and North Carolina once. I won't even count the states that flipped in 2016 because that list dates back to 2014. But still, New Mexico is not a red state. It's been a blue state 6 out of the last 7 elections, with the exception being Bush in 2004. The fact that they list NM as a red state is astounding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states

They kinda fucked up on listing red states vs blue states. Many of those red states are actually purple or blue. Virginia hasn't gone red since 2004. Same thing with Colorado, Nevada. Obama won Iowa, Ohio, Florida twice. He won Indiana and North Carolina once. I won't even count the states that flipped in 2016 because that list dates back to 2014. But still, New Mexico is not a red state. It's been a blue state 6 out of the last 7 elections, with the exception being Bush in 2004. The fact that they list NM as a red state is astounding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states
That's a good catch, but does it change the results in terms of red/blue?

Overall it's kinda a flawed metric as analysis binary systems inevitably returns binary results, which can possibly be accurate to the statistical truth, or not accurate.

It's so true.

Every time I work in San Diego and I see all the straight white males in their khaki cargo shorts, flip flops, Hawaiian shirts, gelled up crew cuts, bleached-blond wives all tanned up with fake tits and shit I immediately feel like I'm in Houston or some shit. I mean, it's cool, but definitely the "deep south of the West" in many respects.

On the other hand, when I walk around the Wilshire Blvd/South Alvarado St area in LA where I stay sometimes I can certainly see how folks there would be voting differently than R's from San Diego.
No wonder why Mitt Romney has a place in SD.

Come on. You know Milo would throw his mom in the gas chamber if it meant more clicks.
Whoa, are you serious? I mean, I don't know much about the guy and never even seen a picture or video, but do you think that's true? Is he that much of an attention whore?

Whoa, are you serious? I mean, I don't know much about the guy and never even seen a picture or video, but do you think that's true? Is he that much of an attention whore?
If the question is "is Milo that much of an attention whore", The answer is always "yes"

No wonder why Mitt Romney has a place in SD.
Mitt would be treated as royalty most places in San Diego from what I know of the city and of him (grew up in NH, met him in '04, he had a nice, soft handshake lol!).

He's got that Reagan air about him, and I bet he drops panties left and right down there (if that's what he's into).

Back