Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Saw this on reddit, she looked weird in season 3 but wow, it's even worse now. The makeup department is going to have it's work cut out for it in season 4.
g20x7Bb.jpg

She did NOT need any surgery at all! Why do that?!??!
Idk why girls think this look is attractive. Do any guys actually find the bee sting lips and skeletor cheeks attractive? Apparently she has had problems with bulimia in the past, probably a body dysmorphia issue.

Saw this on reddit, she looked weird in season 3 but wow, it's even worse now. The makeup department is going to have it's work cut out for it in season 4.
g20x7Bb.jpg

Please tell me that's not real.

Idk why girls think this look is attractive. Do any guys actually find the bee sting lips and skeletor cheeks attractive? Apparently she has had problems with bulimia in the past, probably a body dysmorphia issue.

I need to write a book.

"Dear women, here's what a heterosexual man finds attractive... A female that is more than willing to have sex with them.

You're welcome."

And the money printer would go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

She did NOT need any surgery at all! Why do that?!??!

I started watching the Boys idk probably 6 months ago. When I first saw her in season 1 I was like omg this is one gorgeous beautiful ass white women. I eventually went to go look up the actress and seen what she did to her face and was completely disgusted.

That's why I was always team Queen Maeve.

Queen Maeve and The Boys finale | What the Amazon show gets wrong | Radio  TimesView attachment 1024214980 × 654

oh yea, Maeve is a snack.

I started watching the Boys idk probably 6 months ago. When I first saw her in season 1 I was like omg this is one gorgeous beautiful ass white women. I eventually went to go look up the actress and seen what she did to her face and was completely disgusted.

oh yea, Maeve is a snack.

Snack?!?!

Maeve is the whole D@mn meal!!!

<{jackyeah}>

g20x7Bb.jpg
WTF... looks someone used a Kardashian filter on that poor woman. Heinous.

...no seriously, what's her story? Meth and dicks?

‘Gen V’ actor Chance Perdomo dies at 27​

chance-perdomo-as-andre-in-gen-v-episode-6.png

"Chance Perdomo, an actor known for starring in "The Boys" spinoff "Gen V" and Netflix's "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina," has died. He was 27.

Perdomo's death was the result of a motorcycle accident, his representative said in a statement to TODAY.com. No one else was involved, the spokesperson said, citing authorities.

"His passion for the arts and insatiable appetite for life was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth will carry on in those who he loved dearest," his representative said, before requesting privacy for the family.

"We ask to please respect the family’s wish for privacy as they mourn the loss of their beloved son and brother," the statement concludes.

Most recently, he starred in Prime Video's "Gen V," a spinoff of "The Boys." Perdomo played Andre Anderson, a student with powers of magnetic manipulation.

"Gen V" premiered in September 2023 and was renewed for a second season after a month."

R.I.P. :(

"Chance Perdomo, an actor known for starring in "The Boys" spinoff "Gen V" and Netflix's "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina," has died. He was 27.

Perdomo's death was the result of a motorcycle accident, his representative said in a statement to TODAY.com. No one else was involved, the spokesperson said, citing authorities.

"His passion for the arts and insatiable appetite for life was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth will carry on in those who he loved dearest," his representative said, before requesting privacy for the family.

"We ask to please respect the family’s wish for privacy as they mourn the loss of their beloved son and brother," the statement concludes.

Most recently, he starred in Prime Video's "Gen V," a spinoff of "The Boys." Perdomo played Andre Anderson, a student with powers of magnetic manipulation.

"Gen V" premiered in September 2023 and was renewed for a second season after a month."

Sad news. Damn shame.

WTF... looks someone used a Kardashian filter on that poor woman. Heinous.

...no seriously, what's her story? Meth and dicks?

The costume they made her wear required her to constantly be on a diet and super skinny in order to fit into it. I saw some interviews where she talked about it before she did the face stuff and it sounded pretty brutal. Seems like they could have made a costume to fit her body rather than the other way around, but just told her no, this is the costume, fit into it.

She also had to leave her hometown for long periods of time and live in Toronto. Probably lost her support network and was isolated. I live in Toronto and a lot of already pretty girls get those stupid lip fillers. I'm sure it also doesn't help that this city is a depressing crater of garbage and has grey skies rather than sunlight for 4 months of the year.

I suspect having to fit into that costume for years and living away from home in a show biz environment led to her having eating problems, body image issues, and voila, now she's who she is... but I'm only speculating.

Just a kid. RIP. Another member of the 27 club.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back