• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Returns June 13, 2024; Season 5 Will Be the Final Season)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
This is oneathose shows my friends are into, but I always felt wasn't quite up to my snooty snobby standards to watch myself. However I have been catching bits & pieces recently, as they were all rewatching the last season to get ready for this one. Most of the show is blah, but the guy who plays Homelander is clearly on another level, & I always find his performance captivating when he's onscreen, even when I'm not all filled in on what's going on in the plot. Kinda makes me want to go back to the beginning now & watch through the whole series just for his scenes. Never seen him in anything before, but that actor is doing a standout great job really crushing it. Seems noticeably leagues beyond the rest of the cast, who all seem more SNL skit level quality.

The Boys Needs to Give Frenchie a Break Already​

"And Frenchie? Well, he’s been dealing with his trauma for three seasons at this point, and I guess the showrunners couldn’t just have him be well-adjusted and mentally healthy while everyone deals with their own problems. And so the solution is to just rehash his past, once again."

8v4l00.jpg

This is oneathose shows my friends are into, but I always felt wasn't quite up to my snooty snobby standards to watch myself. However I have been catching bits & pieces recently, as they were all rewatching the last season to get ready for this one. Most of the show is blah, but the guy who plays Homelander is clearly on another level, & I always find his performance captivating when he's onscreen, even when I'm not all filled in on what's going on in the plot. Kinda makes me want to go back to the beginning now & watch through the whole series just for his scenes. Never seen him in anything before, but that actor is doing a standout great job really crushing it. Seems noticeably leagues beyond the rest of the cast, who all seem more SNL skit level quality.

Watch banshee, great action tv show

Valorie curry was not used well on this show she is a much better actress she was great in the tick. The rim job scene was hilarious.

514fiXVb9BL.jpg

I wonder when they're going to introduce the characters from Gen V into the Boys, I heard it is going to be this season.

Episode 5 hit me in the Feels twice.

The first was Hughie Sr's death scene, obviously.

The second was Starlight looking at the pictures of herself on the computer. The difference between how Annie used to look vs her fucking Skeletor face now was just sad. :(

Anyone one else figure out that...

"Monkey" isn't really there? Like Becca, only Butcher can see him. He's almost certainly another aspect of whatever that worm thing is that's inside Butcher.
Yeah

It wouldn't say it's obvious but it's clearly the still diabolical side of butcher...with Becca being the nice kind side

Probably my least favorite episode of the series... Until the last scene.

I enjoyed this episode a lot more than the others so far. Just to think there's only 3 more episodes left of this season. It best get real fucking good the last 3 episodes.

Supe flying sheep were funny as fuck.

Hughie's dad in the hospital killing everyone.

Homelander and Ryan's connection in that scene, Homelander is a huge influence on his son, that his son is obviously taking after his dad and turning evil.

A much better episode I thought.

Yeah

It wouldn't say it's obvious but it's clearly the still diabolical side of butcher...with Becca being the nice kind side

Billy's got a head full of bad wiring, no doubt. That smile he gives, "Monkey" at the end is almost as chilling as Homelander.

Lol'd at,

Firecracker, "Y'all think I'm just stupid, poor white trash"

Sage, "I don't think you're poor".

<bball2>

He isn't even as masculine as the teenage version of arnold.

main-qimg-dd7829f0b6aed664012fbe8e4fbf086d-lq

Arnoldo from house Guatemala is the true heir.
joseph-baena-1669459969.jpg

Yeah, the first son has that Shriver / Kennedy look to him. The boy he had with the maid looks like Arnaldo.

Back