Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

This show is dumb.

I guess I'll keep watching, but I'm pretty disappointed so far.

shit effects- bad fight scenes- looks made for kids- one & done & sorely disappointed

Talk about a total let down of a series. Expected greatness n got a absolute pile of shit.

The fight choreography is really, really bad. I know the actors are in their late 50s and early 60s but still.
And lol at Disney changing the name of Boba's ship.

The black wookie looked badass with the spike armor and big rifle.

Looks like they should be done with telling what happened from Sarlacc Pit to just before he meets Mando. Hopefully some good new shit going forward.

The black wookie looked badass with the spike armor and big rifle.

Looks like they should be done with telling what happened from Sarlacc Pit to just before he meets Mando. Hopefully some good new shit going forward.
Black Krrsantan. He is badass, from the comics. He’s had a few fights with Chewbacca too in some canon storylines

I'm sure the Tuskins will play a part in future episodes but we need to move past the dances with Wolves on to the space gangster shit.

Speaking of, is it wrong I want to see a Hutt eat a Jawa, or Boba set a Hutt on fire?

Had my doubts after first episode, but this one was badass and got me back onboard. Richard Attenborough documentary of the Tusken people and great to see Boba taking names even without his armor. The flashback played like a scene from Shogun and Boba getting accepted, robed and earning his own stick was like being made a samurai. I don't think it's canon but his Daimyo title is a bit too blatant. The ninja Tusken chick looks badass and is a great character though a bit woke.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the hell out of the second one. I like that were fleshing out the character some.

The narrative on this one is a lot more focused down. One planet, gangster space criminal shit.

Its his rebirth, both in the on screen lore and metaphorically after coming out of the sarlaac pit.

And new gladiator wookie looking thick solid, tight.

Also there's rumors that all the Jango flashbacks are leading to a confrontation with our man Samuel L Jackson. Which would be absolutely badass.

Had my doubts after first episode, but this one was badass and got me back onboard. Richard Attenborough documentary of the Tusken people and great to see Boba taking names even without his armor. The flashback played like a scene from Shogun and Boba getting accepted, robed and earning his own stick was like being made a samurai. I don't think it's canon but his current day title of Daimyo is a bit too blatant. The ninja Tusken chick looks badass and is a great character although a bit woke.
Since when does Star Wars use Japanese words? Let's see Baby Grogu do a Kamehameha or makankosappo.

I enjoyed the hell out of the second one. I like that were fleshing out the character some.

The narrative on this one is a lot more focused down. One planet, gangster space criminal shit.

Its his rebirth, both in the on screen lore and metaphorically after coming out of the sarlaac pit.

Also there's rumors that all the Jango flashbacks are leading to a confrontation with our man Samuel L Jackson. Which would be absolutely badass.
Like Mace Windu didn't dieded after he fell out the window? He survived and hid?

Give him a spin off show instead of fatty.
I'm just hoping we see more of him in upcoming episodes, dude was a beast in the comics

chewbacca-vs-black-krrsantan-1.jpg

Since when does Star Wars use Japanese words? Let's see Baby Grogu do a Kamehameha or makankosappo.

Apparently there's a tradition of working foreign words into names and such - Yoda means "one who knows" in Hebrew and Darth Vader is "dark father" in Dutch. The IRL references in SW cultures are obvious but I can't recall them ever using the actual word from IRL history and having it mean the same thing in the SW universe. Boba getting dressed like a samurai and bestowed with his own pimp cane was enough - we already knew SW lore draws heavily from feudal Japanese stuff.

Solid points and pretty much my thoughts exactly. Black Krrsantan looks amazingly cool and I loved the backstory of the Tuskins and their culture.

I agree with many ITT that the fight scenes were terrible. Very slow and telegraphed and the Star Wars Ninja's were a little much. But, there is some great humor and I like a lot of the supporting characters. The 2nd episode had a bit of a Dune feeling to it (Spice + Black Desert Robe + Mysterious nomad befriending nomad desert people). I feel like they lifted some things off of it. Which isn't a bad thing at all, IMO.

I really enjoyed his Initiation dance. Solid movie magic.
<{outtahere}>

I really enjoyed episode 2 as well. I dig the back story with the Tuskans and being a total Forged in Fire mark, him making the Gaffi Stick was super cool to me.

Back