Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

Old Man Boba is a lot kinder and gentler than mean angry Clone Wars cartoon kid Boba.

Boba's sales pitch to get Fennec to be partners with loyalty to her, risking his life to save hers, splitting the money, was almost romantic.

Let Boba bang bro!

Does anyone else find the fennec shand actress painful? This is the best actor they could find for this role? This chick doesn’t even know how to handle a rifle, much less act. That gun is way too big for her, and she is not nearly as menacing as they think she is. And can they stop referring to her as “muscle” please? I assure you that nobody is in fear of her.

Hespect the Chun Li.

Ep 5 was the best yet.

The Armorer sure is damn stingy with Mando's beskar. Always taking huge amount and giving him back just tiny piece. He needs more thigh coverage. Seems like she made Grogu piece of shit chain mail. Stingy. Doesn't seem like it's enough for a chain mail potato sack. He'd be better off with the beskar spear.

Paz Vizla coveting Mando's darksaber doesn't seem like The Way.

Just 3 of them left counting Mando, then so quick to banish him for taking off his helmet. Lame. How is Armorer supposed to give Mando a BJ with helmet on?

Too much time on the wacky mechanic. Ming Na still looking very attractive. I wish mechanic gave Mando a Jedi Starfighter from Clone Wars cartoon, the one with TIE Fighter windshield. That looked way cooler. They'll probably give him another Razor Crest so those HasLab backers feel better.

Only 2 eps left. I hope Ep 6 has Grogu.

Very nice of Mando to help Boba for free and without knowing what kind of deep shit it is he's volunteering for.

Ep 5 was the best yet.

The Armorer sure is damn stingy with Mando's beskar. Always taking huge amount and giving him back just tiny piece. He needs more thigh coverage. Seems like she made Grogu piece of shit chain mail. Stingy. Doesn't seem like it's enough for a chain mail potato sack. He'd be better off with the beskar spear.

Just 3 of them left counting Mando, then so quick to banish him for taking off his helmet. Lame. How is Armorer supposed to give Mando a BJ with helmet on?

Too much time on the wacky mechanic. Ming Na still looking very attractive. I wish mechanic gave Mando a Jedi Starfighter from Clone Wars cartoon, the one with TIE Fighter windshield. That looked way cooler. They'll probably give him another Razor Crest so those HasLab backers feel better.

Very nice of Mando to help Boba for free and without knowing what kind of deep shit it is he's volunteering for.

Agreed, enjoyed episode 5 the most thus far. I think they messed up the casting of Boba Fett. I get its the guy who played Jengo Fett in the prequels but I don't think he was right for the role. The allure of the character is gone as well imo. Story so far hasn't been great. Not disneys best work imo.

I read an article that made sense to me. They already did a Boba Fett show without him called the Mandalorian. Now there doing a BoBa Fett show but can't just retread Mando so there doing something different and the results and middling imo.

Maybe Bryce Dallas Howard should be given more episodes. That was fun. Best episode of Book of Boba and it didn't even have Boba in the episode

Bryce probably had the weakest episode in season 1 of Mando, but then she had the Bo-Katan reveal in season 2, that was the first "oh fuck" episode for me, I loved it. So she's had some good episodes now and seems capable

Next episode is Filoni-directed, and there's speculation of maybe a Cad Bane appearance? Would be cool to see him in live action

Damn, it was good to see Mando back. Looking forward to his season.

Hilarious to see him gash himself in the leg with the Dark Saber though, it ain't no toy son

The beskar spear was cool, annoyed that the Mandalorian "rules" or whatever had him hand it over to be melted down. Then they kick his ass out. Rough day for Mando, cuts his leg, gets challenged for his saber, loses his spear and then gets kicked to the curb

I hope he just goes on his own from now on. The Armourer is a cool character but Mando gotta be Mando, let the man do his thing

Peli Motto asking him how it was flying the Naboo spaceship, and he says "wizard" <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
I haven't seen the latest episode. So far I'm not impressed with the series. Boba should be intimidating. The whole point of getting him out of the pit was to correct the gag reel ending that he met and tell a story centered around one of Star Wars' most beloved villains.

Instead we get tired Boba with a comforting Grandpa voice. In the movies Boba was roughly 6' 1". Vader was 6' 6". Tired Boba is maybe 5' 8" in his boots. Not physically imposing to say the least.

In the original movies Boba's voice is more gruff and manly, not the type of voice you'd hear listening to an audiobook of Dickens' "Great Expectations". Temuera voiced Boba for the re-dubbed versions on the DVD release and it didn't sound right if you grew up on the original audio.

To fix the series they need Boba to be competent and worthy of the hype. Making an "interesting" story arc that delves into some personal growth of the character isn't what Fett fans want. Leave that to fan fiction sites. Also, have him wear the damn helmet. It's his trademark. Imagine having a beach-ready Chewie that walks around with everything but his head shaved.

Temuera can pull off Boba IMO, but he's been given dialogue and a script that simply move the character in a direction that doesn't seem to fit the physical presence that original actor Jeremy Bulloch gave him on screen or as voiced by American Jason Wingreen.

To his credit, Temuera tried to cut dialogue and keep Boba's yapping to a minimum but that was axed and he was told to stick to his lines. - https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...oba-fett-is-talking-too-much/?sh=550253e12065

An "elbows-too-pointy" thing for me is Temuera's new veneers. Every time he speaks i just see the huge white chicklets. Especially in that speeder bike, ride it like a Bantha scene with his huge grin. I guess time spent in the Bacta tank, fixes teeth and whitens them as well

Also

Sure Mando has a fast-as-fuck ship now, but it has no storage. If he's going to keep bounty hunting then he needs somewhere to store those bounties if he's bringing them in "warm"

Last edited:
So they inserted an episode of season 3 of the mandalorian into the book of boba Fett...

So they inserted an episode of season 3 of the mandalorian into the book of boba Fett...

And its the best part of the Boba show. The best episode in the Boba show was the one where he wasn't in it.

Din is just so frickin' awesome. Boba is a can compared to him. Even with the obvious tie-in for the upcoming Rangers show, Din is the fuckin' man(do).

I still don't like anything about Grogu.

Ep 5 was the best yet.

I don't like that they need to pull in the N-1 Starfighter just because it's from the movies. They can make another model. And how should Din be a bounty hunter if he doesn't have any space to stash the bounty?

And yet.....I care more about the N-1 than I do for every element of the Boba show combined before this episode.

Last edited:
So sneak peak season 3 Mando was way better than anything Fett so far.

Bryce Dallas Howard killed it this episode.

I'm digging the darksaber lore, even if it was a bit exposition heavy, seeing ehat happened in the night of tears, etc.

Some solid fights in this episode, much better than anything so far in Boba Fett.

Grogu getting some beskar is badass too.

The BD Droid gave me some Fallen Order vibes. If we get a Cal Kestis appearance in some of the follow on shows I'd be down.

The Rangers doing space traffic stops eas well played. Some funny shit for me as a cop.

Last edited:
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm assuming the Mandalorian shows up this week? Last week's episode played little snippets of Mando's music towards the end there and there's no way that was coincidence.

Back