Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

Felt like i was watching Spy Kids

They are so out of place and lame.. like worse than any shit from the prequels.

Most of the time I'm wondering why the fuck Boba isn't blasting everyone? The fuck is he doing walking around with the gammoreans ? They don't use guns? Mando is so much more of a badass than him.

This show is Jon Favreau produced too?

Although I wanna see Boba kick ass and I think they're fucking that up, lettuce remember, this is the guy who got murked in ROTJ by a blind man with a stick accidentally activating his jet pack and he did nothing cool in that movie. ROTJ made him look way, WAY weaker than the show, it was slap stick comedy bad. The show hasn't done any damage to the character yet, he's just not being portrayed as ruthless and cunning enough. The third episode crashed and burned but I'm gonna give them more chances. It was decent up until the vespas and Krrstanan not crushing skulls.

Although I wanna see Boba kick ass and I think they're fucking that up, lettuce remember, this is the guy who got murked in ROTJ by a blind man with a stick accidentally activating his jet pack and he did nothing cool in that movie. ROTJ made him look way, WAY weaker than the show, it was slap stick comedy bad. The show hasn't done any damage to the character yet, he's just not being portrayed as ruthless and cunning enough. The third episode crashed and burned but I'm gonna give them more chances. It was decent up until the vespas and Krrstanan not crushing skulls.

He never gets murked in ROTJ by blind Han. He swoops in out of bubble gum but realizes Luke has him outmatched before cleverly disengaging by allowing Han to "murk" him. But he's in fact trolling Han by using his own "floating away with the garbage" ruse against him. Note he doesn't even resist going into the pit - he willingly rolls into that shit faster than a cotton candy filled donut into Dana's mouth on Fuck it Friday. Better some survivable Sarlacc juice on his face than a green lightsaber up his Beskar bunghole.

Last edited:
He never gets murked in ROTJ by blind Han. He swoops in out of bubble gum but soon realizes Luke has him outmatched before cleverly disengaging by allowing Han to "murk" him. But he's in fact trolling Han by using his own "floating away with the garbage" ruse against him. Note he doesn't even resist going into the pit - he willingly rolls into that shit faster than a cotton candy filled donut into Dana's mouth on an episode of Fuck it Friday. Better some survivable Sarlacc juice on his face than a green lightsaber up his Beskar bunghole.

<[analyzed}>

The "vespa gang" had me scratching my head.

If they were supposed to be homeless street urchins, like out if a Dickens novel, you would assume they would be wear torn up rags, injured, and dirty.

This crew looked like they were filming a Gap ad.

Also, was super excited to see Stephen Root in the opening scene. But, he was completely unused. You know something must be off on set when Root just phones it in.

Speeder chase was a rip-off from Seinfeld

PotableNegligibleAardwolf-max-1mb.gif

You know things are getting rough in the script room when they use a "Star Wars Christmas Special "reference.

"I've ridden beasts 10 times his size"

Yep.... this is canon now. LOL

chrome_2022-01-12_10-06-34.jpg
It gives them street cred for knowing Star Wars history instead of doing blanket "all the old shit is no longer canon".

Boba talks too much in this show, and rarely does he sound threatening; a key feature of fett.

Back