The Body Snatcher Bag

Brando

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm considering replacing my current heavybag with ringside's Body snatcher bag. If you aren't familiar with it, it's just a round bag - imagine a bit leather swiss ball suspended in the same way as a heavybag. I'm interested in finding a bag with a unique shape to allow for uppercuts, and this bag seemed to fit the role without being a gimmicky wall-mount uppercut bag or anything that won't also double as a standard heavybag. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these, any details are really appreciate, along with any suggestions for something better or anything.

Thanks

Brandon MacRea said:
Hey all,

I'm considering replacing my current heavybag with ringside's Body snatcher bag. If you aren't familiar with it, it's just a round bag - imagine a bit leather swiss ball suspended in the same way as a heavybag. I'm interested in finding a bag with a unique shape to allow for uppercuts, and this bag seemed to fit the role without being a gimmicky wall-mount uppercut bag or anything that won't also double as a standard heavybag. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these, any details are really appreciate, along with any suggestions for something better or anything.

Thanks

I tried one once. They're pretty sweet. But, I'm not sure why you'd want to get rid of a regular heavy bag. Why not just use both?

You can't really use this for uppercuts, though. It hangs at your stomach level. It's for practicing body shots. Hence the name "body snatcher."

There are uppercut bags, but I don't like them that much, because they spin, so you have to wait for the bag to stop. Ringside or Title, I forget which one, came out with a new design in uppercut bags, its like a short cylinder. So you don't have to worry about it spinning.

Back