The Bitcoin Pizzle How To Trade In Bitcoins

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
I found this video on how to buy and sell bitcoins and after watching this video I am worried about buying bitcoins. It really sounds like a pyramid scheme and people at the top of the pyramid are making out like bandits. Still people have been asking about what is bitcoin and right now its trading at 720 dollars each so people are making mad money. This is one of the better videos explaining about bitcoin trading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb5QxUsiqF4

edit: nvm I think you already understand what I was saying

Any prospective Bitcoin investors definitely missed the boat.

I wouldn't even spend the money on a rig to try and mine them.

Any prospective Bitcoin investors definitely missed the boat.

I wouldn't even spend the money on a rig to try and mine them.

Yep, if your investing in them now you are way behind the curve.

Sounds like a risky investment. If the market goes belly up, which technically it could at any moment, you are screwed.

I don't understand them. Even on a basic level lol. I mean, I wouldn't pretend to understand the stock market enough to give advice seriously, but I understand how it works on a general level. I don't get bitcoins. People mine them? Who tracks them to make sure their aren't counterfeit? When are they going to stop making full bitcoins? Makes no fucking sense to me. Which is a problem because it means I don't know if it could all collapse at any moment.

I was in a coffeeshop in downtown Vancouver today and they had a bitcoin machine. It looked like a big ATM. People were using it, but damned if I knew what the hell for.

Ive got some bitcoins in a wallet somewhere but I can't log into it and I've lost all my info on it.

Back