The biggest storms in Sherdog Histroy

tj-double-up-on-cruz-comp-short-edited.gif

Sherdog closed after TJ-Cruz as well.

Ronda's loss was by far the biggest and it's not even close. So unbelievably over hyped.

The aftermath of Machida vs Shogun I, people complained about this for years

This. If you wait for a couple of months, there would be someone creating a thread with his analysis on who won that fight.

Weidman/Silva fights? People got over it really quick. Same as the Conor/Aldo fight.

Bisping vs Hamill decision controversy was pretty big IIRC, forum went down.
It was one of the rare times someone could use the term "robbery" and be 100% accurate. Now idiots use it all the time even in very close fights that went to split decision.

Anderson / Bonnar was the old sherdog record for most posters online with well over 50,000 members & visitors at once.

good lists for sure - nick diaz incidents got a lot of attention, but yea it was the champs / invincible fighters losing that was most of it

honestly conor aldo wasnt even up there w the other ones - conor himself as an attraction is up there generally though - now if/when conor loses, then we will prob get the biggest one of all time

Sherdog server crashing is a great way to measure how upsetting a result is, they should use server downtime to rank the biggest upsets

He's not worth a million... 500k maybe a tad more.
Even if it's 500k that would make my point. That's a lot better than sticking on youtube.

But I think Kimbo made a lot more than that. He blew up during MMA's biggest boom years ago, and took advantage of that headlining across multiple organizations.

I wasnt on Sherdog at the time but...

What about Hendo ko'ing Fedor?

Brah, Fedor was just taking a quick break on the mat to recharge for the final 45 seconds of the round. If you understood Rings rules, it was not a KO.

I've been on Sherdog since the dawn of time and Greasegate was the worst I can remember. That was dark times indeed.

gsp-grease-gate.jpg

Positive Balance went full retard after GSP v Penn 2 and started banning people for no reason until he was banned himself.

Lol yeah I remember that now. Holy shit Sherdog was crazy then

When JDS KOed Cain the forums died but they used to run on gerbil wheel power so...

I thought Forrest vs Shogun was the biggest. There was just so much arrogance in the dismissal of Forrest's chances. Shogun was probably the highest regarded Pride fighter at that time and Forrest was the embodiment of TUF. Pride fans had an almost religious certainty about the outcome of that fight and when shogun got choked this place melted down

I thought Forrest vs Shogun was the biggest. There was just so much arrogance in the dismissal of Forrest's chances. Shogun was probably the highest regarded Pride fighter at that time and Forrest was the embodiment of TUF. Pride fans had an almost religious certainty about the outcome of that fight and when shogun got choked this place melted down

Yup, i remember it like it was yesterday. The hype behind shogun coming in to the ufc and forrest stoping him was insane.
Machida Shogun 1
Silva KTFO

Forgot about machida and shogun. May as well mention Diaz and condit then.

Greasegate and the post fight drama that followed went on for a long time.

Back