The biggest lie ever.....non-iron, wrinkle free shirts

huskylord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Whoever was the genius that decided to come up with the term "non-iron" wrinkle free shirts sure as heck pulled a fast one. Everyone of those damn shirts I have labelled as such needs to be ironed or else I go into work looking I slept on a park bench.

amirite?

Whoever was the genius that decided to come up with the term "non-iron" wrinkle free shirts sure as heck pulled a fast one. Everyone of those damn shirts I have labelled as such needs to be ironed or else I go into work looking I slept on a park bench.

amirite?

or if you weren't such a lazy piece of shit you could hang them up right after drying them and you won't have to iron them.

I don't iron any of my clothes unless I'm going to a wedding or job interview.

No, the 2 greatest lies are:
  1. The check's in the mail
  2. I won't come in your mouth ...

amirite?
Don’t let shit set in the dryer for long periods.

If it’s wrinkled throw it back in the dryer with a damp cloth for 10 minutes and a dryer sheet.

So fresh and clean wrinkle free

They don't get too wrinkled air drying and if you fold them away neatly enough.

Best thing you can do with shirts is not even putting them in the dryer, immediately after washing put them on hangers and let it air dry. It will look professional cleaned. Make sure you have good hangers otherwise you'll get those silly marks.
images

My old roommate used to iron everything he wore. Everything. T-shirts, boxers, socks, everything. Was especially odd because aside from that he was the laziest piece of shit ever.

You need to dry this stuff on permanent press in a dryer with a steam function

or just get one of those personal steamers, or put in the back of a hot shower for a few minutes

My old roommate used to iron everything he wore. Everything. T-shirts, boxers, socks, everything. Was especially odd because aside from that he was the laziest piece of shit ever.
I do that, and when we both still lived with our parents, my sister used to wear stuff un-ironed because she knew it would piss me off and i'd tell her to go change and I'd iron something for her, I just thought she was a "didn't give a fuck" teen, It did start out like that, but unknown to me, she ended up doing it on purpose.

Last edited:
You sound poor.

I send all my clothes to the dry cleaner. Then have my butler take the Bentley to go pick them up.

Best thing you can do with shirts is not even putting them in the dryer, immediately after washing put them on hangers and let it air dry. It will look professional cleaned. Make sure you have good hangers otherwise you'll get those silly marks.
images

What kind of hangers do that? I have the cheap standard plastic hangers that are smooth all the way across and they never cause any marks. I also slip them in underneath the shirt instead of through the neck to keep the necks from stretching out. I rarely ever iron anything because I hang stuff up straight out of the dryer. That's good enough for about 95% of my clothing...

What kind of hangers do that? I have the cheap standard plastic hangers that are smooth all the way across and they never cause any marks. I also slip them in underneath the shirt instead of through the neck to keep the necks from stretching out. I rarely ever iron anything because I hang stuff up straight out of the dryer. That's good enough for about 95% of my clothing...
Usually those metal ones, the kind they give away at dry cleaners but even some plastic ones will do that if you're hanging wet clothes.

Did you hear about Betty the other day? The pool boy was "using the restroom" for nearly forty five minutes can you believe such a thing OMG she thinks she's the hot business and that no one knows but everybody does you didn't hear that from me though.

Have you ever bought a BB non-iron? When I was working in an office, I used to get compliments all the time about how they looked starched. Worth the money

I've told way better lies than anything in this thread. Just sayin'.

Back