Rumored The biggest event in France. On December 20, there is to be a KSW for 35,000 crowd

Good or bad thing this isnt a new years event ?

Yeah the venue has 35000 seats. No way they will sell out the place.

I’m not saying they will, but MMA has grown fast in France and every Doumbe card sells out in minutes. We’re too far out to know what the landscape will look like by then to already be predicting whether it will/won’t.

It won't surprise me if it did. KSW kills it in Poland and you can't tell me that some of that doesn't extend pass the boarders. France citizens has been hot lately on MMA.

So it will be a three-way battle for France. KSW vs PFL will be interesting to compare.. ufc needs to take France more serious.

So it will be a three-way battle for France. KSW vs PFL will be interesting to compare.. ufc needs to take France more serious.

No doubt the UFC should go there a little more often. Unfortunately or Fortunately, the UFC become like the World Cup, F1, Olympics, Superbowl, etc. they all know they are popular and can go anywhere and sell out, so what are you going to do for us to bring an event here? They've come along ways from 20 years ago having to beg to do a show in a certain state or country.

Back