The big show got shredded

valdirsegato1_2016_10_6_112542.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Chevron and Exxon have been battling over those oil deposits on this guy.

The first photo reminds me strangely of an ice cream cone.

From wiki:
In March 1999, Wight was charged with assault by Robert Sawyer, who alleged that Wight had broken his jaw during the summer of 1998 in the course of an altercation at Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Uniondale, New York. Wight claimed that Sawyer had verbally abused, threatened, and shoved him, and that he had responded by punching Sawyer. After three days, Judge Thomas Feinman delivered a verdict of not guilty.[218][219][22
Nice to see good guys win sometimes

Looks like the most real thing to happen in any wrestling

Dude was waiting to get hit and wasn't actually UNCONSCIOUS you can see the way his head doesn't bounce off the canvas.

Bring back the wwf boxing lmfao that was incredible bwahaha

Who does Bart Gunn think he is? Darren Till or something <{Heymansnicker}>
I remember Bart Gunn's horrendous boxing in the tough enough challenge. Still was able to make it work for him and battered Bradshaw and Dr Death Williams badly.

Does he have breast implants, or is that just a result of using steroids for too many years?
Synthol not roids.
He injects sythetic oil into his muscles to inflate them like baloons.
Its pretty terrible.

Worked fights. Sapp is a complete can. They tried to promote him so hard. He has 0 technique.
Uhhh have you watched those fights? There is nothing in them to suggest they were works. Hoost tried as hard as he could. But even though he had 10 times the skill that Sapp had, the size difference allowed for Sapp to win, which is my point.

Back