Economy The Biden Boom continues: Unemployment down to 3.9%

Wait, what are you even trying to say with posting this video? Are you trying to argue that it's the government's fault for the high price of gasoline right now because of onerous regulations that, at the drop of a hat, could all be instantaneously waived and gas prices would fall? Are you seriously trying to make this argument?

Yes, you get it…Government is well known to move quickly..if sleepy Joe would wave regulations today, by Saturday gas prices will be under $3….

Excuse meee…I’m sure the foundations of your retarded opinions come from your time working in the Whitehouse with Sleepy Joe..
<seedat>

Haha, you're the guy who's basically said/saying that anything good that Biden signs into law is not because of him and anything bad that is occurring is totally his fault. And you have the audacity to say this? Just admit that you're a non-American who, for whatever reasons, has decided that he's all in for one of the two major political parties in America and holds totally disingenuous and hypocritical viewpoints ?

Haha, you're the guy who's basically said/saying that anything good that Biden signs into law is not because of him and anything bad that is occurring is totally his fault.

Feel free to quote those posts…I’ll be waiting..

This is such obvious bullshit. The numbers don’t count people considered no longer looking. It only takes like six months to be considered no longer looking. Plus at lot of these jobs are low paying and any wage growth is getting destroyed by inflation.

Walgreens is closing 150 stores across the chain and has been bragging about saving 3.3 billion to their shareholders.

When pressed to provide proof of skyrocketing theft they were unable to do so.

Sounds like you're just broadcasting their PR.

Low levels of reinvestment are one of the best signs of a good stock to own. Too the moon!

Less jobs to fill plus people working multiple jobs and people using up all their unemployment

Biden looks good by comparison to the overwhelming failure of Trump’s final year in office. It was deep hole to get out of, but between now and summer, there are major problems to solve if he wants to keep his party afloat in the midterms. It’s not time for a victory lap by any stretch of the imagination. I don’t think I’m alone in expecting better.

Sure Bot.. dont worry i am sure inflation is just temporary.

4.4 Million had quit their jobs. And you have the media defending the Biden admin economy like you are bot.

The GOP created the inflation situation what don’t you understand? And yet you’ll vote for them again and again. 3 decades of proof that the GOP royal fucks the economy and Dems come clean it up yet still you bark for them.

Biden looks good by comparison to the overwhelming failure of Trump’s final year in office. It was deep hole to get out of, but between now and summer, there are major problems to solve if he wants to keep his party afloat in the midterms. It’s not time for a victory lap by any stretch of the imagination. I don’t think I’m alone in expecting better.

Just a heads up. More jobs were added the last 6 months of 2020 than all of 2021 so far.

The GOP created the inflation situation what don’t you understand? And yet you’ll vote for them again and again. 3 decades of proof that the GOP royal fucks the economy and Dems come clean it up yet still you bark for them.
Here we go with the GOP blaming, Trump/GOP Created the inflation situation but never Biden or the far leftists with their polices right?

Dems come clean it up
Cleaning it up? how is by replacing gas/oil with just wind and solar energy cleaning it up? like how great democrats are doing it in Calif by banning gas/oil gas vehicles? implanting carbon taxes? how is that a definition of cleaning up?

White House-Backed Carbon Tax in Sight for Biden’s Climate Bill

Here we go with the GOP blaming, Trump/GOP Created the inflation situation but never Biden or the far leftists with their polices right?

Cleaning it up? how is by replacing gas/oil with just wind and solar energy cleaning it up? like how great democrats are doing it in Calif by banning gas/oil gas vehicles? implanting carbon taxes? how is that a definition of cleaning up?

White House-Backed Carbon Tax in Sight for Biden’s Climate Bill

That’s not how we get inflation. You must have the most rudimentary understanding of how things work. Or is this deflecting because you know what I say is truth?

Back