Economy The Biden Boom continues: Unemployment down to 3.9%

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Joe Biden going absolutely beastmode on this economy

BIden ends his economic Biden Boom speech like a boss, by saying hes volunteering in a food kitchen

Last edited:
Company’s are closing down at an alarming rate thus less jobs to fill

Reactions: THC
Biden said major economy, but Australia's economy is a good example of how good leadership and regulations during the pandemic lead to good results.

#12 of 213 economies in the world. Where's the cut off?

Company’s are closing down at an alarming rate thus less jobs to fill

this.

Just in September, almost 5 million quit their job because of Mandates, lack of pay, etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/a-r...quit-jobs-in-september-great-resignation.html

Plus all the small businesses ruined, looted by BLM or weak district attornies who allow crime. And even despite the weak Biden regime, this comes down a lot to states, and Red states are doing much better than blue states economy wise, and the corresponding relation to mandates is also highlighted.

Densatis BLESS

this.

Just in September, almost 5 million quit their job because of Mandates, lack of pay, etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/a-r...quit-jobs-in-september-great-resignation.html

Plus all the small businesses ruined, looted by BLM or weak district attornies who allow crime. And even despite the weak Biden regime, this comes down a lot to states, and Red states are doing much better than blue states economy wise, and the corresponding relation to mandates is also highlighted.

Densatis BLESS
3 Walgreens closed their doors in SF because people come and steal and they couldn’t do nothing about it

Reactions: THC
Labour force participation rate is down 1.8% since pre-pandemic levels, unemployment rate up 1.1% since pre-pandemic levels. Couple that with record high inflation and the numbers look horrible.
The projected delusion that the economy isn't robust and healthy is itself bordering on unhealthy.

Gas prices spiked in 2008 when Obama took office and just recently again when Biden did. If that’s just a coincidence I’ll eat my hat

If you call the Great Recession and the Covid-19 pandemic "just a coincidence" then...I'd say lets see you eat your hat.

Yay more serfs wasting their life to create wealth for their enemies.

The fact this is seen as a positive stat without more context is fucking horrifying.

3 Walgreens closed their doors in SF because people come and steal and they couldn’t do nothing about it

the ultimate woke, globalistic but the "trying to appeal to woke, slave labor society paradox"...

within one week, best buy normizing being looted by youths and offering couseling because of this (which comes down to shit politics)

meanwhile, in same weak releases statement that kyle rittenhouse is racism manifest

f9e96c2173f595085f74153aaa058f61_500x0.png

burn in hell globalists

Thread title had be believe this was about Biden pooping himself. Thread did not deliver...

If you call the Great Recession and the Covid-19 pandemic "just a coincidence" then...I'd say lets see you eat your hat.
My point was it seems those leaders were/are being used as scapegoats for high gas prices

Walgreens is closing 150 stores across the chain and has been bragging about saving 3.3 billion to their shareholders.

When pressed to provide proof of skyrocketing theft they were unable to do so.

Sounds like you're just broadcasting their PR.

Back