• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The best career resurgence when people thought he was washed… he was actually dirty.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Who had the best career resurgence after everyone thought he was finished as a fighter?

Anyone had his career sunk to Tferg, Penn, or Alvey level but made a huge comeback?

Glover comes to mind but he was just trading losses and wins, he wasn’t on some massive losing streak.

I can’t think of a fighter that had 4-5 losses in a row, then go on to win like 4-5 in a row.

Anyone?

Khabib said a man can’t have 2 primes, anyone prove him wrong?

Tony Ferguson after Green fight
1c547881db43402ed33504d046ced15c.gif

Fedro had a legit title run at Bellator didn't he?

Not as severe as what you're saying but... I thought Robbie Lawler was done, then came his resurgence and he won the UFC title
I didn't follow much Strikeforce, but I don't know what the narrative was. Lawler was always high level, but he didn't have what it takes to beat top of the top at mw. At 170 he was better suited and he also developer at technical level. I suppose the narrative was that he wouldn't beat top names.

Bisping kinda
Overeem
AA
Charles
Hunt

Back