The beginning of the end for Ronda [gif]

TrainAllDay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ronda-rousey-beat-sara-mcmann-a.gif

Why? Well...

Ronda fans and MMA analysts were waiting for her to win via strikes for so long so they could promote her as well rounded.

Well they did more than that when she did, people started using the word "elite" in regards to her striking.

I remember rumors flew out about Ronda dropping pro boxers and dudes an shit while sparring. Casuals ate that shit up!

Then a 1 1/2 years later:
images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

RDJ_Woah.gif

At this point it was official....

"great everywhere"
"...lethal hands..."
" once ever human..."
"Elite power"
"Unbeatable"
"Can beat some pro men"

Only a few sherbros saw it coming.

holly-holm-ufc-181-FOX_2238.jpg

Add in a couple drops of Edmund and a table spoon of insecurity and Ronda's career was a ticking time bomb.

beginning of the end was facing a decent striker (holly). last night might have been the end of the end. i'd be surprised if she wanted to get back in there again.

She's not the first "grappler" that this has happened to and she sure as hell won't be the last.

Once she fell in love with her striking, it was over.

She's not the first "grappler" that this has happened to and she sure as hell won't be the last.
Grapplers need to stick with the mentality "embrace the grind" and "grappling is real fighting, striking is not real fighting" (joking on the last part, but at least "grappling is as real as striking") and NEVER buy into the inferiority complex towards striking.

lol

She certainly isn't the first person this has happened to

You knew though when she was saying she could beat the male fighters, she could outbox floyd.....she could beat Cain under the right circumstances. She was gone....her head was fucked....no grasp on reality left

Once I saw the giff of her shadowboxing I was like this bitch is done....only a matter of short time

Grapplers need to stick with the mentality "embrace the grind" and "grappling is real fighting, striking is not real fighting" (joking on the last part, but at least "grappling is as real as striking") and NEVER buy into the inferiority complex towards striking.

lol

Grappling is what you do when you can't fight

I remember the days when her striking skills were compared to that of Mike Tyson

ronda-rousey-beat-sara-mcmann-a.gif

Why? Well...

Ronda fans and MMA analysts were waiting for her to win via strikes for so long so they could promote her as well rounded.

Well they did more than that when she did, people started using the word "elite" in regards to her striking.

I remember rumors flew out about Ronda dropping pro boxers and dudes an shit while sparring. Casuals ate that shit up!

Then a 1 1/2 years later:
images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

RDJ_Woah.gif

At this point it was official....

"great everywhere"
"...lethal hands..."
" once ever human..."
"Elite power"
"Unbeatable"
"Can beat some pro men"

Only a few sherbros saw it coming.

holly-holm-ufc-181-FOX_2238.jpg

Add in a couple drops of Edmund and a table spoon of insecurity and Ronda's career was a ticking time bomb.
Rondas fights were fixed

Back