The back hand to end all back hands

tonni

POTY 2020
Banned
Reaction score

In this stunning 2013 youtube video, a vicious street brawl finds its way into a local tacos store. One of the fighters keeps his head cool and the back of his hand warm while he dishes out one final round of spicy street justice.

In this stunning 2013 youtube video, a vicious street brawl finds its way into a local tacos store. One of the fighters keeps his head cool and the back of his hand warm while he dishes out one final round of spicy street justice.

Damn! That was a “finish him” moment if I’ve ever seen one.

That's some old school shit right there. Note the lick before the smack. Classic.

Don't get much more stylish than that

Forgot the Ric Flair "whooo!"

damn ... no choice now but to move to a new town and start over.

How do you get knocked out by a back hand bitch slap? That little taco-twink should've stayed down on the ground and prayed from the get go.

How do you get knocked out by a back hand bitch slap? That little taco-twink should've stayed down on the ground and pray from the get go.
Go ahead and ask Pedro Flair how it feels. He’ll do ‘aaghhh’ on his hand and slap you into rigamortis

Go ahead and ask Pedro Flair how it feels. He’ll do ‘aaghhh’ on his hand and slap you into rigamortis

Dude I'm 7 feet tall and 300 pounds ripped, if he bitch slapped me his hand would probably break from the impact.

Gif-worthy for sure
giphy.gif

I feel like I missed whatever it is I said wrong.

Anyway here is a different version, more zoomed in.
giphy.gif

Oh, I thought you were joking because you wanted it to be perfect for when I posted it during the debate.

I didn't even notice it.

Back