The anticipation for Khabib vs Conor

faixafrouxa

Dembelt
@Green
Reaction score
It’s going to be so long 2 months lads!

This is a fight where we have 2 amazing incredible fighters who stand out from the rest by far.

Stylistically they match up in a way that it’s pretty much guaranteed that either one will be made look really bad, it will look shocking even though we know it will happen, no matter which way it goes, that’s how amazing this is. We can all see Khabib made look like a total amateur on feet and KTFO’d and Conor getting smashed on the ground.

Sure it can go back and forth too, which would be amazing, but they’re both so on another level than the other when it comes to their forte so nobody’s really expecting it to happen. It would be really shocking if they were able to take all and the best from each other and still not go away.

I give the edge to Conor because it starts on feet and Khabib’s boxing is not Nate Diaz level and Conor moves so well, deceives Khabib into believing Conor is there but the clinch/td attempt will be for nothing. It’s Conor Storm and if Khabib can weather it or find a way to take Conor down early, I can see that 100 yard look in Conor’s eyes. Then it’s going to be Khabib Storm.

I really hope nothing prevents this fight from happening, this is so exciting. Whoever wins, great, I’m going to enjoy it so much!

Anticipation level, it’s over 9000!

RgdnKFn.gif

The next 2 months on Sherdog will be HELL

About time we had a fight with mega anticipation!

I want to freeze myself like Cartman when he was waiting for Nintendo Wii

I will sacrifice a damn goat to the MMA gods - contemptible and capricious as they are - to prevent something from fucking up this fight. Please Jesus, Allah, Ishtar, Odin, He-man, G.I Joe - whoever's up there - PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP THIS FIGHT!!!!!

I want to freeze myself like Cartman when he was waiting for Nintendo Wii
Or why not you just get inspiration and motivation from waiting this fight and training even more harder knowing this fight will come

I don't believe Conor McGregor will ever win another fight.

Or why not you just get inspiration and motivation from waiting this fight and training even more harder knowing this fight will come
You're right! I'm going to do exactly that. Except replace the word "training" with "smoking weed"

I"m impatient, I want to see it now

<{JustBleed}>
I don't want it now. First I want to training 2 months looking how they are preparing and training for fight and enjoying every training I will do thinking how will Conor style fighting pressure kicks do to Khabib when I hit that bag and move a lot in defense after done combination of strikes to bag. Just hope too see Conor from featherweight when he move a lot and trying all kicks but that time is past us he is boxer now

I genuinely thought Conor was going to be a monster when he came back to the UFC, with his boxing all crisp n shit. But that was before the big layoff and getting smashed in the head a bunch of times by the Greatest Boxer of our time. Ring rust and dain bramage ain't exactly a great look for fighting Khabib - a true monster.

Khabib will either get caught in the early rounds, being out-struck by the quick and powerful boxing of McGregor. OR McG won't be able to stop the takedowns at all and we'll get to see a 5 round swamping. So It's Good Night Irene! or the Wrestefuck that Just Wouldn't Stop. Either way, I think we're in for a good night here

2 months until Conor silences the doubters yet again.

Glorious times ahead.

I don't want it now. First I want to training 2 months looking how they are preparing and training for fight and enjoying every training I will do thinking how will Conor style fighting pressure kicks do to Khabib when I hit that bag and move a lot in defense after done combination of strikes to bag. Just hope too see Conor from featherweight when he move a lot and trying all kicks but that time is past us he is boxer now
That's cool. That's cool.... ummm.... Are you a real person???

2 months until Conor silences the doubters yet again.

Glorious times ahead.

What happened when he faced Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

He was going to silence his doubters then as well.

That's cool. That's cool.... ummm.... Are you a real person???
I done this before Aldo Nate March 5 that didn't not stop me from training after Conor lose I thought he gas out in first round from uppercuts he was promised to hit Nate. Nate 2 Alvarez and when Conor start drinking alcohol and not training waiting his son to get born I find inspiration in Lomachenko then Floyd fight come I know Conor would gas out because he drink a lot and start that FAST training. Then I saw inspiration in Usyk and here we are Conor again

What happened when he faced Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

He was going to silence his doubters then as well.
Not too many people (aside from those just trolling, having fun, ect) actually thought he's beat Floyd. There is a good reason to believe he can beat Khabib, even if you aren't a fan.

I done this before Aldo Nate March 5 that didn't not stop me from training after Conor lose I thought he gas out in first round from uppercuts he was promised to hit Nate. Nate 2 Alvarez and when Conor start drinking alcohol and not training waiting his son to get born I find inspiration in Lomachenko then Floyd fight come I know Conor would gas out because he drink a lot and start that FAST training. Then I saw inspiration in Usyk and here we are Conor again
I'm gonna take that as a "No"

Haha, it's cool if you do that but I'm not in the fight and knowing itiwill come doesn't inspire or motivate me to work any harder than I already do.

Honestly I kind of wish I could get that excited about something that doesn't involve me in any way other then giving me a few hours entertainment on a Saturday night that I could use it as a source of inspiration and motivation but I just can't. The only thing that comes close to giving me that kind of satisfying antisipation is when I'm working out of town and am chatting with a chick back home that I really want to fuck when the project is over and I can get back, lol.

Back