• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Anime and Manga Thread v47

funny-or-die-will-ferrell.gif
youll-do-nothing-connor-mc-greggor.gif

Just started Black Clover last week after initially trying it and only getting 2 episodes through about a year ago. I'm now about 95 eps in.
I really like Black Clover. Hoping the new season comes out late 2023, but if I remember correctly a movie is coming out this year.

I really like Black Clover. Hoping the new season comes out late 2023, but if I remember correctly a movie is coming out this year.
Yeah movie is slated for this year. I think I'm roughly halfway through? To me it's basically Fairy Tail with more fight scenes.

I gave in and started watching Dragon Ball Super DUB on HULU from the Future Trunks appearance. I wanted SUB, but not there and I don't have all the Blurays. I needed to see what was going on with these tournaments.

It's good? I kinda dropped it when the kid wouldn't stop shouting.
I like it, but I'm easy to please when it comes to most anime where fighting is involved lol. I pretty much like all the action shounen. DB, Bleach, Naruto, OPM, JJK, DS, MHA, 7DS, Gintama, etc.

It's good? I kinda dropped it when the kid wouldn't stop shouting.
LMAO!! Me too. Actually picked up the manga first out of curiosity. Probably took 2 years before the anime was announced. Watched it until the diamond kingdom arc-my patience is as vast as my tolerance. Dropped both the anime and the manga. My wife even bought me an Asta shirt. She thought I was a big fan when in reality I was just plowing on.

I like it, but I'm easy to please when it comes to most anime where fighting is involved lol. I pretty much like all the action shounen. DB, Bleach, Naruto, OPM, JJK, DS, MHA, 7DS, Gintama, etc.
I am also a lowest common denominator shonen enjoyer. The other pretty spirited away and your name stuff don't do it for me.

Looks like Zom 100 is getting an anime adaptation. Anyone here read the manga? I thought it was a fun take on the zombie apocalypse scenario, being more upbeat than usual.

eCzjQ3u.png

Damn I'm closing in on Bleach with one more arc left. You save a lot of time avoiding fillers and fast forwarding often. For those that already watched 1000 year blood war arc, how do you guys like it so far? Should I start it soon or wait another 6 months for the second cour to start?

Damn I'm closing in on Bleach with one more arc left. You save a lot of time avoiding fillers and fast forwarding often. For those that already watched 1000 year blood war arc, how do you guys like it so far? Should I start it soon or wait another 6 months for the second cour to start?
Blood war arc moves real fast when there is action.

Weird week.

New anime based on one of my favorite game series:

And a new game based on one my favorite anime series:

Weird week.

New anime based on one of my favorite game series:

And a new game based on one my favorite anime series:

One piece has been on a downward spiral since the 2 year time skip. But the newest Egghead saga seems pretty interesting. One Piece is best in manga form. The anime special effects is too overdone imo.

Back