The Anabolic Solution Diet for Powerlifters

sambo fighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have a book called the Anabolic Solution ; The Definitive Metabolic Diet, Training and Nutritional Supplement Book for Recreational and Competitive Powerlifters by Mauro Di Pasquale.

Has anyone read this book or been on this diet before? How do you think it would be for a fighter?

I tried it for a couple of days, but I was really having trouble with the low carb thing and I cracked. I am currently experimenting with the warrior diet. I have about 10 days left before I make my judgment on the warrior and decide if I want to continue with it or try something else.

Any suggestions, thoughts or advice is always appreciated.

I haven't seen it, however Pasquale is a very smart man in this arena of things. If you give the low carb a few weeks, it gets a lot better and in the long run you will most likely feel better.

i read about that diet and refused to try it, simply because of the things he suggested eating to get the very high percentage of fats, like steak and bacon....if it works for you, good.

also, i experimented with the warrior diet and read the book. in my opinion it is not a very good diet for athletes or very active people,because the only way you can get decent post-workout nutrition is to workout right before your meal time, since youwould not be able to carb up during the day if you worked out earlier. also ori doesnt back up his idea with much science in his book, nothing but anecdotal evidence from the past.....just fyi

Ok. I quit the warrior and now Im going to try this one. I will keep you all posted on my results.

is it working??

Are you guys really trying the warrior diet? LMAO, how does one become so gullible? That diet goes against everything that would make you healthy.

Back