The All Time Epic Weidman Spin Kick vs Rockhold

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously one of the most legendary things in the history of the UFC. A close fight for the UFC Middleweight Championship on the biggest card of the year UFC 194.

And Weidman decides to throw quite possibly the slowest spinning attack in the history of combat sports, only to get taken down and nearly killed en route to losing his title.

giphy.gif

HZDnKMp.gif

Yeah one of the worst strike's ever thrown.

and idk if my memory is wrong but didnt Rockhold throw a spinning kick just a bit before?

To many guys throw the same strike back, like its a fukn dance competition. like hey i can do that too. You see it all the time.

its a terrible habit that should have been coached out of them. guys if there smart can take advantage of it. You throw some sort of strike and then you get ready to counter the same strike back cause you know what he is gonna try and throw it back at you.

If it wasn't for that kick Teh Chris would never have known that he was still his father's boy. That kick may have lost Weidman the title, but it brought him and his father closer together than ever.

AntiqueCreepyAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Yeah one of the worst strike's ever thrown.

and idk if my memory is wrong but didnt Rockhold throw a spinning kick just a bit before?

To many guys throw the same strike back, like its a fukn dance competition. like hey i can do that too. You see it all the time.

its a terrible habit that should have been coached out of them. guys if there smart can take advantage of it. You throw some sort of strike and then you get ready to counter the same strike back cause you know what he is gonna try and throw it back at you.

Bad news is if you’re smart you’re not fighting in a cage.

If it wasn't for that kick Teh Chris would never have known that he was still his father's boy. That kick may have lost Weidman the title, but it brought him and his father closer together than ever.

AntiqueCreepyAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Chris with that "shut the fuck up, dad" look

Back