The 90s pre-fight trailers absolutely hilarious

E Undead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

90s at its best.

Severn lifting that little stone like it was a truck. The producers must have been like "yeah man, that's totally badass."

Makes JdS' Fox intro look like a Hollywood movie.

No USADA, talented Buffer brother announcing, ring girl wearing something that's actually hot, cool crane camera shots from the top... Some things haven't gotten better.

No USADA, talented Buffer brother announcing, ring girl wearing something that's actually hot, cool crane camera shots from the top... Some things haven't gotten better.
I was kinda shocked when I found out that Michael announced the early events. He's so high profile nowadays that it seems weird that he once did the early UFCs

He started once they couldn’t afford Rich Goins anymore.
Had to google his name. Are you joking or am I missing something? Dude doesn't seem like someone who can ask for a lot of money.

"When I step into da actagan"- Dan Severn

you're welcome.

note: and i'm not positive, but i'm thinking it must have been before this....

Still.. way less pussies and fake shit back in the days. No gender-benders with cringe and juvenile manga references. Only true warriors and real old school ultra-violence.

Last edited:

you're welcome.

note: and i'm not positive, but i'm thinking it must have been before this....

Wasnt after that fight that Wanderlei went backstage to talk to Coleman, and for some reason, it really looked like that coleman either overly respected Wanderlei or was even afraid of him?

Where do you think Adesanya took his nickname and his demaneor / stupid moves?
Gender-bender?
{<huh}

I mean yeah I get, you hate Izzy, but what does his nickname and stuff to do with anything? Let's not act like fighters didn't show up with weird gimmicks back then.

Back