The 5 richest men in MMA

Bye monsieur ultracrepidarian take your piss-poor IQ elsewhere, I wish you were able to retort the point I made back in my previous response but alas(side note please don't procreate)
LOL why bother retorting a stubborn, triggered loser who denies that they were demonstrably wrong about something insignificant? Keep crying, to yourself preferably.

LOL why bother retorting a stubborn, triggered loser who denies that they were demonstrably wrong about something insignificant? Keep crying, to yourself preferably.
"why bother retorting a stubborn, triggered loser who denies that they were demonstrably wrong about something insignificant?"
The time it took for you to type that you could have tried to eviscerate my argument but you have below rudimentary debating skills due to.....you know. I don't like beating a dead horse.
Take care retard.

I remember Josh Koscheck being pretty damn wealthy.

"why bother retorting a stubborn, triggered loser who denies that they were demonstrably wrong about something insignificant?"
The time it took for you to type that you could have tried to eviscerate my argument but you have below rudimentary debating skills due to.....you know. I don't like beating a dead horse.
Take care retard.
97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

tim-curry-contentment.gif

1. Vladimir Putin ~ Hundereds of billions USD + unfettered acess to all of Russia's and it's puppet states' assets.
2. Dana White ~500 million USD
3. Conor McGregor ~200 million USD
4. Joe Rogan ~120 million USD
5. Khabib Nurmagamedov ~40 million USD

source: Google search
Fixed it for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back