• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 30 Day - No Soda Challenge... can you do it?

Pfff. I subsisted on water (as if that's a bad thing) for years as a teen as my uncle was a strict whole foods kind of guy.

I can do a year no sweat.

*leaves to go binge drink*

I gave up soda as New Year's Resolution and haven't looked back.... Its easy once you get past the first couple weeks.

Go a couple months without drinking a soda and then have one. It won't even taste the same to you anymore.

Lol no I could not do it fuck this challenge lolz

I havent drank soda since 1999 and had 1...rather have my shitty calories come from pizza and chinese...lets instead have a low sodium challenge!

I just boght the summer only vanilla Pepsi

Pepsi brought back the vanilla Pepsi for the summer and its made with cane sugar instead of syrup....Haven't found one yet but I'm gonna drink that bitch

I got mine from walmart

Look at my baby... ain't see cute.

Then

...but I wish she would have taken the 30 Day No Soda challenge before she got hooked on 6 Cokes a day.

NOW

LOL... just jokes.. but good luck to those taking the the challenge.

I have already done it. I like soda, but I can go without it.

I quit drinking soda by replacing it with beer

Seems obvious, but the easiest way for me to stay away is to not buy it. If soda's in the fridge I'm drinking it.

Another tip is to substitute sparkling flavored water. It takes a while to get used to, since it barely has flavor, but I can pound them all day now. Love em.

Lol. I can't do it. I do drink diet soda. I have at least one soda a day.

Do you include monster energy drinks?

Back