The 3 most satisfying KO's of all time

e25e4295595c81b2e269ef4a536f6d9e5156d69d_00.gif

GIF-UFG.gif

13-sec-ko.gif

Bonus
3CzCf6.gif

Last edited:
Sorry Ace.. 2nd time in a week I've posted this one. How is this not a top 5 greatest KO of all time?

Do you really think Rich Franklin's face plant belongs in this thread? Top 3 Most devastating knock outs, possibly, top 3 most catastrophic knock outs, maybe, top 5 greatest knock outs, I'll listen to the argument, but how was it satisfying? You hate your high school science teacher? You hate Ace Ventura Pet Detective?
I can understand this reaction,
NewRawAntbear-size_restricted.gif

or even,
raw

but satisfaction?
ShoddyElectricHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

Do you really think Rich Franklin's face plant belongs in this thread? Top 3 Most devastating knock outs, possibly, top 3 most catastrophic knock outs, maybe, top 5 greatest knock outs, I'll listen to the argument, but how was it satisfying? You hate your high school science teacher? You hate Ace Ventura Pet Detective?
I can understand this reaction,
NewRawAntbear-size_restricted.gif

or even,
raw

but satisfaction?
ShoddyElectricHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif
Bless you for this post I could have written it myself. I justified it only last time because Cung is from San Jose. But Franklin is one of my top 5 favorite fighters, and people, in MMA history and For the record, ive said Repeatedly my favorite KO ever is Franklin/Quarry.

Shogun/Machida
Rousey/Holm
Lesnar/Cain

Weidman KO's Anderson because of the clowning
Marquardt KO's Woodley because of the beauty of that combo.
Franklin KO's Liddel because I saw it live.

Seeing Tito finally getting his face smashed in by Chuck was the best. After the build up for so long.

5ra75j.gif

Hunt -Struve was a good shout simply because Id been a long time fan of Hunt and hed seemed dead in the water for years. To push all the way to an Interim shot at that age was amazing.

Ronda getting smoked by Holm and Nunez will always give me an erection.

vzv420.jpg

Hansen hammering Azeredo

Bart Palaszewski laying out Tyson Griffin via firing squad is a personal favourite.

last.gif

Weidman vs a very arrogant and disrespectful Silva is easily top 3 in my book.

HH vs Rhonda
Ping vs Rockhold

Still in my top 3 ...

B1kw.gif

Vov/Bueno was an absolute classic back in the day. Absolutely frightening KO back when there just weren't that many to look at compared to modern day MMA. It's fairly tame by today's standards, but this was THE KO back in the late 90's.

giphy.gif

And this one...

tumblr_nw9s9j74Co1r89qoso1_400.gif

You realize the first one was not a KO, right?

Only on sherdog you will see a random guy calling a cuck a guy who most definitely had more pussy than the random guy could ever imagine in his wet dreams

You're stealing my lines.
... But Cuckold just works so well seeing that I'm not a fan of him

i'm a fan of rockhold

lol

Never thought I'd see those words in sequence.

What is it about the vain, salty, charisma-free male model cum pt fighter you're a fan of?

If it's you're a fan of his fighting style - flashy kicks and tasty ground game, then

20130127012800_anthony_pettis.JPG

And he's not a douche like Luke is

Just because I hate Romero's guts

IlliterateKeenIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates that fight. I didn't know who Romero was coming into this fight but I still found it so satisfying. I had become a fan of Cavalcante even though he just lost to Hendo and this new guy comes out doing all this capoeira looking stuff and acting all cocky only to get KO'd.

It also helped that it was on one of the greatest cards of all time imo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strikeforce:_Barnett_vs._Kharitonov Esepcially outside the UFC.

lol

Never thought I'd see those words in sequence.

What is it about the vain, salty, charisma-free male model cum pt fighter you're a fan of?

If it's you're a fan of his fighting style - flashy kicks and tasty ground game, then

20130127012800_anthony_pettis.JPG

And he's not a douche like Luke is

luke rockhold is a great fighter. i don't choose who i like as a fighter based on their personality. if i chose fighters based on personality, i'd like a whole different slew of fighters, who are shit-fighters. i'm sorry that my liking of luke rockhold has offended you. hope you can manage the rest of your day knowing that lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates that fight. I didn't know who Romero was coming into this fight but I still found it so satisfying. I had become a fan of Cavalcante even though he just lost to Hendo and this new guy comes out doing all this capoeira looking stuff and acting all cocky only to get KO'd.

It also helped that it was on one of the greatest cards of all time imo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strikeforce:_Barnett_vs._Kharitonov Esepcially outside the UFC.

That fight was absolutely terrible before Feijao put him out, though. Romero just hopped around slowly doing NOTHING for 2 rounds and change. That was one of those cool KO's that doubled as a welcome relief from having to watch any more of a garbage fight.

Back