That's what RDA needs to do to Conor

Ye you better hope hes doing someting

Chad dominated? I thought he got knocked out second round.
Were you watching the fight ? He got up the last few seconds and hit what he needed.. already said that. But he was all over Conor. And that's all it took to see the soft spot. If RDA does that then it is over. He is precise in striking, so do the opposite. Oh wait.. your name LMFAO

I hope RDA was watching the main event tonight because Wonderboy laid out the blueprint. Anybody who will beat Conor will have to be on point in the striking department. And that's exactly what Wonderboy was tonight. RDA should use all that stuff Wonderboy put on display: diverse kicks, switching stances, lateral movement, keeping range and distance, accurate strikes etc. If RDA fights like Wonderboy did tonight then I have no doubt he will remain champion.

Dude...Wonderboy gave Conor the blueprint to fight RDA.

Do you mean that RDA should somehow transform into Stephen Thompson overnight? lol

Were you watching the fight ? He got up the last few seconds and hit what he needed.. already said that. But he was all over Conor. And that's all it took to see the soft spot. If RDA does that then it is over. He is precise in striking, so do the opposite. Oh wait.. your name LMFAO

You mean dominated as in Chad was crying to the ref when conor was elbowing the fuck out of his head, FROM THE BOTTOM? Or how Conor landed nasty shots at will, then finished him? Total Domination... lol.

You mean dominated as in Chad was crying to the ref when conor was elbowing the fuck out of his head, FROM THE BOTTOM? Or how Conor landed nasty shots at will, then finished him? Total Domination... lol.
Oh you mean the few seconds he did then didn't do much after ? Oh. Okay. He didn't beat Chad by much and if he didn't get clocked like he did Conor wouldn't of won. Conor is hype, he's a beast for calculation and the mouth of the UFC. But that fight he didn't do much until the end lmfao.

Hi Chad! You will get better just keep working

Oh you mean the few seconds he did then didn't do much after ? Oh. Okay. He didn't beat Chad by much and if he didn't get clocked like he did Conor wouldn't of won. Conor is hype, he's a beast for calculation and the mouth of the UFC. But that fight he didn't do much until the end lmfao.

i really think peoples hate blinded them to Conors ability off his back. He caught a few elbows for sure, but nothing he couldnt handle.

isn't this going to happen to RDA? RDA will need to go full retard if he wants to win

i really think peoples hate blinded them to Conors ability off his back. He caught a few elbows for sure, but nothing he couldnt handle.
I don't doubt the Notorious Mr. UFC GOATofalltime McGregor. But he was getting handled that fight. I like Conor. Just that fight he wasn't up to snuff.

Great idea TS! Every fighter should be like wonderboy against Hendricks.
Simple!

If by that you mean keep conor guessing about what is coming next - then yeah.

RDA needs to fight an MMA match - when conor thinks he going to strike, go for the takedown, when conor thinks he's going for a takedown crack him, tie conor up, make him work.

Stephen Thompson is a lightyear and half ahead of RDA.

So all he needs to do is become a completely different fighter with a completely different build, body type, skill set, history and background - that easy? Now how do we pass this incredibly important info on to RDA?

pzv5j7l.jpg

Perfect way to respond to that travesty of a post, thanks.

Yeah because Conor pressures forward with no purpose and throws random, loaded punches.. only to get countered and destroyed with kicks. I'm honestly confused why you think that fight has anything to apply to Conor. Lol. What people need to do is take him down, period. You can't strike with the striker.

No. RDA needs to do what he did against Pettis when he fights Conor. RDA is not a lifetime striker with the same fluidity and diversity as Stephen. RDA versus Conor is a completely different stylistic match up than Thompson/Hendricks.

Dude...Wonderboy gave Conor the blueprint to fight RDA.

LOL, Conor is one of the most knowledgeable fighters in MMA, he already had that plan, and probably a back up one for it too. You dont predict like he does without knowledge.

Back