That's f****** illegal.

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
dana_white-surgery.png

IMG_0474.JPG

<{danayeah}>

It's only funny because the same kind of bitter, ignorant bullshit is always being vomited by morons who can't contextualize things. I'm sure you would have posted the same kinds of garbage before McGregor came around, or the Diaz's or any other prominent needle-mover. The sport in volatile, and if you don't think a dude like Dana White or the UFC in general isn't aware then you are completely blind. In a few years, you'll be gushing over the next big thing, and when they lose you'll post more of this type of junk. Then, rinse and repeat.

It's only funny because the same kind of bitter, ignorant bullshit is always being vomited by morons who can't contextualize things. I'm sure you would have posted the same kinds of garbage before McGregor came around, or the Diaz's or any other prominent needle-mover. The sport in volatile, and if you don't think a dude like Dana White or the UFC in general isn't aware then you are completely blind. In a few years, you'll be gushing over the next big thing, and when they lose you'll post more of this type of junk. Then, rinse and repeat.
Paige, Sage, Perry were never my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back