Elections That time Jon McCain founded MAGA

u6nmj5n4w3h91.jpg

Way to prove my point.

Last edited:
Wait, you actually gave your address to some random anonymous person online?

Talk about being mentally unwell, you are an actual full blown idiot if true
This is the difference between you and I. You’re a fucking idiot. I gave him my city, and told him id come meet him when he arrives showing a picture.

This is the difference between you and I. You’re a fucking idiot. I gave him my city, and told him id come meet him when he arrives showing a picture.

<Huh2>

This is your example of you NOT being an idiot?

If you consider "lol trans people are ugly" a an example of humor... its no wonder conservatives are doing so well in comedy and entertainment
conservatives make up the vast majority of people actually still making money in entertainment.

Oh yeah, this is what I’m talking about
Who backs down/out first
Who has the courage of their convictions
E cred it on the line

<Huh2>

This is your example of you NOT being an idiot?
Muffin you just can’t win with life losers like yourself. Some of us can back up the things we say. You clowns brought out the ‘keyboard warrior’ excuse and I happily obliged. Can’t win witj you clowns lol

You did not send me your exact location lol. but if you insist..
Concession accepted
You know damn well none of these schmucks online would really show up. If they do though, ya gotta film it for Shercred.
i think a lot of our gender confused members here forget that many here are hardcore fans of fighting. Not just watching.

Concession accepted

i think a lot of our gender confused members here forget that many here are hardcore fans of fighting. Not just watching.
Of course not. Been down this road myself on here, and I am a regular Joe, only with a little more "fuck you" money to throw away on a trip than others might. Went down the same way. Just talk.
Probably for the best though. It is only internet bravado. No need for a charge over it, I guess.

Of course not. Been down this road myself on here, and I am a regular Joe, only with a little more "fuck you" money to throw away on a trip than others might. Went down the same way. Just talk.
Probably for the best though. It is only internet bravado. No need for a charge over it, I guess.
Im generally just fucking around and but I do enjoy a good scrap. These guys need to realize not everybody is all talk.

Crazier part is that these low-T cans wanted to fight me for posting some random picture of an unknown species! <lol>

Muffin you just can’t win with life losers like yourself. Some of us can back up the things we say. You clowns brought out the ‘keyboard warrior’ excuse and I happily obliged. Can’t win witj you clowns lol

Continue doubling down on being a fan of getting into fist fights with randoms is not the argument for your intelligence you think it is, potatoe

Yeah, sure thing buddy... First thing you posted was mocking someones appearance "equal respect"
Lol, yours was the first post of the thread claiming republicans don't "resemble human beings", and now you start sobbing and pretend to be a victim when you got cock slapped by the next post.

Your "side" literally cry and bitch at reporters who aren't hostile enough to the opposition because they shouldn't "humanize" them, Hillary Clinton flat out said "you cannot be civil with the opposition" and called half the country "deplorable, irredeemable", they spy on, raid the houses of and prosecute opposition.

You obviously want everything 1 sided with pure hostility, hatred and to avoid "humanizing" the opposition from your party, and for republicans to do this shit in the OP where the candidate is calling his opponent a great guy and you shouldn't be concerned if he wins 3 weeks before an election, and then obviously got the shit kicked out of him by like 8 points.

Back