Elections That time Jon McCain founded MAGA

Nah... the only dishonesty is looking at one's own side (politicians) and believing they are the ones doing right, not playing games etc. Come on bruh...

Dishonesty would be acting like both sides are equal, when every shred of empirical evidence shows that they are not.

Dishonesty would be acting like both sides are equal, when every shred of empirical evidence shows that they are not.
I dont know equal as that's impossible to judge...but yeah.... drinking the kool-aid is where you are I guess.

<36>

Rev.%20Molly%20Brewer.png

Making fun of other people’s appearance at your age is embarrassing. Imagine being in your mid 40s or higher and having the mentality of a high school bully.
must be exhausting living with that mindset.

I dont know equal as that's impossible to judge...but yeah.... drinking the kool-aid is where you are I guess.

Oh it's quite possible. We can look at say... number of indictments of republican vs democrats in the recent years? Or maybe economic performance? Or maybe even the policies?

Get back to me when Biden gives six of his family members government positions, then we can talk "both sideisms"

Making fun of other people’s appearance at your age is embarrassing. Imagine being in your mid 40s or higher and having the mentality of a high school bully.
must be exhausting living with that mindset.
Im sorry if my honesty in addressing mental illness is too difficult for you. The world lacks honesty, Im here to provide it.

Are you implying youve never laid judgement on your tribalist enemies as a result of their appearance? This isn’t another hypocritical, phony virtue signal that needs addressing, is it?

But to even suggest that they are decent people is either ignorant or psychopathic.

I disagree with some of your framing, but this is pretty spot on. No one who wakes up in the morning and thinks "I'm probably the best person possible to be the leader of the free world" is well adjusted or driven purely by a benevolent sense of public service.

Maybe they turn out to be "good" at the job, maybe the net outcome of their policy improves the lives of the people they're tasked with serving, but they're still some mix of crazy, delusional, and desperate for power.

The candidates we've seen who might have been exceptions to that rule are typically crushed out by the primaries, or forced into 3rd parties.

Oh it's quite possible. We can look at say... number of indictments of republican vs democrats in the recent years? Or maybe economic performance? Or maybe even the policies?

Get back to me when Biden gives six of his family members government positions, then we can talk "both sideisms"
Even by your example thats one politician. It doesnt matter how far we go back... From john kerry buying a million dollar yacht that he didnt want to pay taxes in his home state, hillary crap, you name it. Lets not even get to more local politics which is always crazy. The reality is that politicians will take advantage, get favors (hence all the silly stuff in bills that is not really related to the bill) and just try to hang around in office collecting money. Again... you listen only to what you want to hear which is the issue today imo.

only care about civilian casualties in middle east when it's used to bash Obama. You can spare me your fake morality.
This is where you deflect and just throw stuff across the way...

Im sorry if my honesty in addressing mental illness is too difficult for you. The world lacks honesty, Im here to provide it.

hiding behind your keyboard and just pouring out hate and spiteful comments is sure the way to do it! go get em, faceless keyboard warrior!

Even by your example thats one politician. It doesnt matter how far we go back... From john kerry buying a million dollar yacht that he didnt want to pay taxes in his home state, hillary crap, you name it. Lets not even get to more local politics which is always crazy. The reality is that politicians will take advantage, get favors (hence all the silly stuff in bills that is not really related to the bill) and just try to hang around in office collecting money. Again... you listen only to what you want to hear which is the issue today imo.

It's not just one guy. From Nixon to Reagan to Bush to Trump... Yes politicians suck, but both sideism doesn't apply here

It's not just one guy. From Nixon to Reagan to Bush to Trump... Yes politicians suck, but both sideism doesn't apply here
I believe it does... it was already mentioned how obama destroyed libya and syria... clinton with his scandles (I acutally thought he did the best with the economy though), And you are only labeling presidents. Across the board there are things done by politicians at every level for whatever reason and if you are on their side then you assume its for good reasons... if you arent they are terrible.

I believe it does... it was already mentioned how obama destroyed libya and syria... clinton with his scandles (I acutally thought he did the best with the economy though), And you are only labeling presidents. Across the board there are things done by politicians at every level for whatever reason and if you are on their side then you assume its for good reasons... if you arent they are terrible.

Obama didn't destroy Syria and Libya, its a silly thing to say. These countries had conflicts going on in them for decades. There is an argument to be made about Obama's use of drones that resulted in large number civilian casualties, but if we are going down that road.. there was a 330% increase in civilian casualties under Trump:

I fondly reminisce about that time he picked an unknown women from Alaska and had a look of lust i those eyes. I couldn’t tell if he wanted to fuck her or he thought a female VP
would assure him the presidency.
I never wanted to run for president.

Maybe my memory is wrong, but I thought McCain hated Palin and was forced on him by the stooges with money in the Republican party

Obama didn't destroy Syria and Libya, its a silly thing to say. These countries had conflicts going on in them for decades. There is an argument to be made about Obama's use of drones that resulted in large number civilian casualties, but if we are going down that road.. there was a 330% increase in civilian casualties under Trump:

Trying to compare one to another is not the point of this... to say "but Trump" is not what I'm getting at... The US has always meddled in other countries... done things that bring about issues for others under every president. I am not trying to compare the wrong of one to another....

hiding behind your keyboard and just pouring out hate and spiteful comments is sure the way to do it! go get em, faceless keyboard warrior!
You can come over any time you’d like, tiger. Ill tell you your brain is oatmeal to your face.

Shame is a valuable and necessary tool. You’re an agent of anarchy.

You can come over any time you’d like, tiger. Ill tell you your brain is oatmeal to your face.

Shame is a valuable and necessary tool. You’re an agent of anarchy.

Shaming a random person's physical appearance as a response to criticism of Republican behavior has no value or necessity what so ever. It's what idiot bullies behind a keyboard do because they cannot respond with anything else.

Back