That is why Covington was the rightful #1 contender

Covington gets owned by Till and Woodley ...he’s trash

Woodley is going to hit Colby so hard he turns into a Democrat.

They tried to force Colby into taking a title shot before he was ready, like they did to Maia and he wouldn't be bullied. So they rushed Till into this title shot when he said himself he wasn't ready yet. Makes no sense. And this card should have been in the UK.
That's alot of excuses in one post.

This is the fight I want to watch, woodley has to be the favorite but I think this is his hardest test.

Covington is trash... Woodley is gonna beat the fuck out of him...

That's alot of excuses in one post.

It's the truth. They forced Maia to take the fight before he was ready. Tried to do it so Colby and he refused. Then they rushed Till into this fight. Not an excuse for anything. I'm just saying these moves don't make any sense.

Till was flat out a terrible opponent for Tyron to face, but UFC milks undefeated records for all their worth

I really don't see Colby's path to victory, honestly. Gets lit up on the feet, and his wrestling will be nullified.

Looking forward to the fight.

It's the truth. They forced Maia to take the fight before he was ready. Tried to do it so Colby and he refused. Then they rushed Till into this fight. Not an excuse for anything. I'm just saying these moves don't make any sense.
Nothing about the UFC in the last few years make sense. Colby's interim title didn't make sense. UFC can't stand Woodley, theyre not doing him favors either. You know they wanted Wonderboy to beat that ass. He turned around and fought him again.. Fuck all the excuses. You do what you gotta do.

Colby gets deded

He relies on his chin too much and can't do that against Tyron

Woodley is going to smash Colby. Woodley is dedicated to his craft and is gifted with power and speed. Colby is getting KTFO.

If Woodley hit him with some of the shots RDA hit him with...Colby is going out faster than Till.

Covington is trash... Woodley is gonna beat the fuck out of him...
i mean woodley very well might win but i think this might be a strange awkward fight like a split decision.

Not when you are still injured from your last fight. It's not that Colby wasn't ready for a title shot, he didn't want to fight so soon after the RDA match before he could get 100% healthy and have a proper camp. It's what the UFC did to Maia too. He said constantly that he wasn't ready.

Is his runny nose ok now?

This is the obvious next fight. Woodley has the skills, Colby the mouth. Make this shit happen

Woodley’s gonna murder Covington

Agreed. Colby has way worse stand up than Till, and way worse wrestling than Tyron. He will have absolutely nothing for Tyron.

If Colby can't get it done, there's only 1 guy left who can........ and he is in Bellator...... About to probably get wrecked by Moose....... :(

Back