That fighter you're cheering for tomorrow?

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
they were completely shook at the weigh ins. Completely shook. S.H.O.O.K.

#yourfightersopponentbless

Some people fight better when they are "shook", I don't know about Ronda, but I expect the best Cody ever tomorrow night.

With that said, 50-44 Cruz

I'ma Fan

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-29_23-40-44.png
    upload_2016-12-29_23-40-44.png
    700.8 KB · Views: 1
Sherdoggers are shook over Ronda's silence.

I'd prefer her to be silent for the rest of her life. But, it hasn't given me any insight into who to pick for this fight. It's so fucking close, imo.

Now I'm watching Nunes on FS1. She sounds very confident.

Just saw the face-off again...
The way Ronda just stepped back so quickly didn't look right. I'm not sure if scared, is the right word. But it's not far from it. Could she actually be " acting " ?

I'll make my pick this evening.

Usually when a fighter gets wrecked in trash talk he loses(Rockhold but since Garbrandt embraces his over emotionalism, I actually think he will get a ko in the championship rounds

I'd prefer her to be silent for the rest of her life. But, it hasn't given me any insight into who to pick for this fight. It's so fucking close, imo.

The way Ronda just stepped back so quickly didn't look right. I'm not sure if scared, is the right word. But it's not far from it. Could she actually be " acting " ?

Hard to tell,if she's acting. She has the same stink face when acting and when being whatever normal is for her.

Just rewatched the weigh-ins with sound off and I can safely say Nunes was cool as a cucumber

Ronda is S H O O K

I think she was nervous,but she made it through anyway. Can say that about alot of fighters.

What about the other weigh ins

I need your expert analysis

Garbrandt was also cool as a cucumber, Cruz was calm at first then awkwardly tried to come at Cody but instinctively tried to be evasive with a security guard in the way LMFAO

Cody wins the weigh ins ez pz

Well I am picking Nunes for selfish reasons......I cannot stand to look at Rousey.....I have no respect, nor admiration, no clue as to any positive character traits that this woman has.....I have seen her totally disrespect her opponents, her fans, and the press.....she takes no responsibility for her actions, her loss, her behavior in or out of the cage.....most self centered, egotistical, fighter - male or female ever! Hopefully Nunes can pound some sense into her.....

Cheering for Shedor to retake her throne.

I'll be cheering for Platinum Mike Perry during every fight!

so listen out for my world famous USA, USA, USA chant!

Back