That fight was F'n weird - why did Chael jump off while having complete back control!?!?!?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm a little lit up my friends but just caught this fight and wtf

Pretext - I watched every Fedor fight ever … only some Chael fights

Fedor looked a little tired - gassy made me sad. Fedor kept standing up when having guard control. What is he Conor McGregor. Fedor used to own the ground game why does he stand up??? He is so laz and I'm a huge fan but he always wants that quick KO I wanna go home wtf

So Chael had Fedor in come compromising positions and at one point had his back perfectly, could have tried rear naked choke but jumps off wtf

And I didn't see the punch that shut him down but he was getting hit on the ground a lot and seemingly out of no where decides not to defend himself so ref stops the fights

Fedor had some good moves and sambo stuff but Chael was so fucking weird

tell me Im wrong and Im crazy but I don't trust that fuckin guy

he's a fool

/thread

I'm a little lit up my friends but just caught this fight and wtf

Pretext - I watched every Fedor fight ever … only some Chael fights

Fedor looked a little tired - gassy made me sad. Fedor kept standing up when having guard control. What is he Conor McGregor. Fedor used to own the ground game why does he stand up??? He is so laz and I'm a huge fan but he always wants that quick KO I wanna go home wtf

So Chael had Fedor in come compromising positions and at one point had his back perfectly, could have tried rear naked choke but jumps off wtf

And I didn't see the punch that shut him down but he was getting hit on the ground a lot and seemingly out of no where decides not to defend himself so ref stops the fights

Fedor had some good moves and sambo stuff but Chael was so fucking weird

tell me Im wrong and Im crazy but I don't trust that fuckin guy

I think he tried to roll Fedor over to get full body grip and work on RNC.
But Fedor was way way stronger physically than Chael in this fight. Chael was thrown off him like a mote from elephant's back

Botched Leo Vieira BJJ technique

But it looked like he tried it out once in practice and it worked against some blue belt, so he was like "Hey, I think it's a great idea to use this against a Sambo master that was whooping my ass on the feet"

Wrong forum

Watch his post fight interview he explains it.

Botched Leo Vieira BJJ technique

But it looked like he tried it out once in practice and it worked against some jobber, so he was like "Hey, it's a great idea to use this against a Sambo master that was whooping my ass on the feet"

Wrong, said he was falling forwards and was losing the position anyway.

Said he used to get it every time in college but couldn't today.

Fight looked fixed tbh

Fight looked fixed tbh

I never like to say that but damn

Chael jumping off a great position like a cartoon

And getting hit same as always but randomly deciding to stop defending

Felt like Chael threw the fight. I refuse to believe Fedor was in on it - he can do no wrong

American Gangster paid off by gangsters???

He said he used the move in college or some shit..

Chael: yeah i used this move in college and it worked once.
InfiniteUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Khabib:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bellator is known for having some very suspect looking fights.

I suspect this fight hard man and I never feel this way about fights - you will see I've never once called a fight fixed before

I never like to say that but damn

Chael jumping off a great position like a cartoon

And getting hit same as always but randomly deciding to stop defending

Felt like Chael threw the fight. I refuse to believe Fedor was in on it - he can do no wrong

American Gangster paid off by gangsters???

It was sketchy for sure. That shit just did not seem right. Bellator I'm sure want Fedor in the finale.

$$$

I agree, it was weird as fuck, he kept falling without being visibly hurt, Fedor was gassed as fuck as well, before the end it seems he almost gave up while Fedor was pouding him but later he got into the same position and truly gave up, yeah that weird roll he did while having the back was suspicious as fuck.

I won't be surprised if he claims the fight was fixed somehow, we are talking about Chael Sonnen for god sake

I suspect this fight hard man and I never feel this way about fights - you will see I've never once called a fight fixed before
It always seemed fishy to me that all these old legends decided to come out of retirement and sign with Bellator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back