That Dricus walkout song was lit. Does anyone know the name of the song?

octagonation

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It was a great entrance. If you know the name of the song please do share

Thanks AB !

Wicked tune - has that killer AC/DC feel, like Accept's "balls to the wall", hard AF rock style.

Last edited:
Thanks AB !

Killer tune - has that killer AC/DC feel, like Accept's "balls to the wall", hard AF rock style.
That's what I remember, is them being like AC/DC. They've got some fun songs. Jet is another solid Aussie rock band.
That music video is supposed to be cringe intentionally right? Like they know how dumb it is? Songs not bad.
I think so? Honestly, I didn't watch (just listened to it again). I'm familiar with the song from this game soundtrack1723995476884.png

That's what I remember, is them being like AC/DC. They've got some fun songs. Jet is another solid Aussie rock band.

Thanks for sharing that FL, also Jet, any other bands?

No Doubt the Aussies can rock - we've also seen them absolutely Bring It to Drag Strips !​

"you can't touch this" by Mc Hammer

Thanks for sharing that FL, also Jet, any other bands?

No Doubt the Aussies can rock - we've also seen them absolutely Bring It to Drag Strips !​
Not so much other bands, but here's another popular Airbourne song. I remember listening to an album or two of theirs back in the day. I don't listen to too much rock anymore.

Jet had a few really popular songs in the past. Are you gonna be my girl was one I remember.

Actually, another one that comes to mind. Wolfmother? I didn't listen to too much of them, but I know this was popular

MMA fighters are appalling in their choice of music.

UFC is beating them hands down, though, with their choice of filler music, Jesus Christ, a pop-punk version of fucking Lion King?!

Just stop, guys, music isn't for you.

MMA fighters are appalling in their choice of music.

UFC is beating them hands down, though, with their choice of filler music, Jesus Christ, a pop-punk version of fucking Lion King?!

Just stop, guys, music isn't for you.
I'm about 99% sure the UFC has started to use AI generated music as filler. I'm sure its much cheaper than paying royalties.

Back