That divorce really took its toll on Brad Pitt, dude looks like a corpse

Fuck you guys are as picky and bitchy about appearances as fucking women.

I wonder if he’s doing that for a role. Brad has typically liked to stay relatively jacked the last many years. If not that’s terrible, forget that crazy bitch go eat a steak and start lifting again

Or it could just be aging. You tend to lose muscle mass and skin elasticity when you get older, and Brad Pitt is in his mid 50's now.
50 is old. Even if you still look good your insides are slowly croaking.

One year ago
Brad-Pitt-Allied-LA-Premiere-Pictures-November-2016.jpg

Check out the guy eyeing Brad Pitt. lol

I remember Dustin Hoffman said this about Brad Pitt. "Next to that kid, we all look like onions."

Robert Redford was the Brad Pitt of his day
brad_pitt_robert_redford.jpg

Brad Pitt with his father
robert-redford-brad-pitt-spy-game-2001-BPHBJT.jpg
Yeah, they both had a similar vibe and that was no accident- Hollywood has been trying to find another James Dean ever since he died but no one has come close to the GOAT.
james-dean1.jpg

Dying in your prime does wonders for your legacy. Who knows how he would've looked if he got old, bald and fat. No one remembers the young stud Marlon Brando- they all remember the fat slob he became.

Pitt still looks damn good for a man in his 50s. Its his good buddy George Clooney who I think has aged badly, especially since he became a father. Dude looks like a damn walking corpse now and he's only 2 years older than Bradolf.

43678_A2400000578-0-image-a-2_1503262153198.jpg
I always assumed he was about 10 years older than Pitt. They looked a generation apart in the Ocean's movies.

Yeah, they both had a similar vibe and that was no accident- Hollywood has been trying to find another James Dean ever since he died but no one has come close to the GOAT.
james-dean1.jpg

Dying in your prime does wonders for your legacy. Who knows how he would've looked if he got old, bald and fat. No one remembers the young stud Marlon Brando- they all remember the fat slob he became.

It was Monty Clift, Marlon Brando, and then James Dean the young copycat.

Dean worshiped Brando and Clift the original method actors, whats weird with Dean is after his passing everyone tried to copy him and his awkward acting style, similar with Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan said when Bruce died everyone was copying his swagger even black guys, white guys, asians etc, so he said some producers told him to act more like Lee and he refused because he said he wanted to be his own person and make his own name.

But you are right with Dean if he had lived he would probably be like those other teen actors, that later got forgotten,

Brando was 5 foot 9 and Dean was short like 5 foot 5 and half, yet it never hindered him as a heartthrob
3236D0FA00000578-3493434-On_set_Brando_and_Dean_starred_together_in_East-a-3_1458054674675.jpg

Pitt still looks damn good for a man in his 50s. Its his good buddy George Clooney who I think has aged badly, especially since he became a father. Dude looks like a damn walking corpse now and he's only 2 years older than Bradolf.

43678_A2400000578-0-image-a-2_1503262153198.jpg
A walking corpse? He looks pretty good for a guy in his mid 50's.

Also you can see that Gosling is not really handsome, compared to brad you can see that Goslings face is too narrow and his eyes are offset, a 53 year old Brad Pitt makes Gosling look dorky now imagine a 35 year old pitt standing next to Gosling?

Gosling is the guy who has to really fix himself up to look good looking, Pitt is just a genetic good looking dude, square jawline, facial symmetry

brad+pitt.jpg

ryan_gosling_091316_la_la_land_3c.jpg

At his prime Brad Pitt had a perfect face. Ridiculously symmetrical.

Those 2 pictures are probably 10 years apart... 10 years at that age shows a fucking lot!

I don't know if it's been mentioned but the death of Chris Cornell was very hard on Brad and probably contributed just as much to his fuck-it-all appearance.

Back