Thanks Justbe complex!! -- quick delivery

battleroyale

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to say thanks for a great service and quick delivery!
I ordered inspirit armor line 1 shorts on Monday (10/31) and received it on Thursday (11/3)... though I live in CA so not too far... but nonetheless, very quick service and delivery!
I'm loving the shorts.
For those who are thinking about ordering from them, go ahead, you won't regret it.
Thanks, I'll definately be ordering from you guys again!!

Thanks for the post. How do you like the shorts?

post pics.

or this could be someone from Just Be registering a new account to give themselves rep -.-;

Down with Just Be! Get their stuff SSF!

~Foz

Foz-We haven't worked out shipping from Japan and who will take care of customs yet. Once Brian works out the details I'm all for it.

www.SSFgear.com

battleroyale said:
Hi, I just want to say thanks for a great service and quick delivery!
I ordered inspirit armor line 1 shorts on Monday (10/31) and received it on Thursday (11/3)... though I live in CA so not too far... but nonetheless, very quick service and delivery!
I'm loving the shorts.
For those who are thinking about ordering from them, go ahead, you won't regret it.
Thanks, I'll definately be ordering from you guys again!!

Yeah, these posts are always suspicious when it's a white belt with >5 posts.

Give the guy a break. He's probably legit.

I am also waiting on SSF for Inspirit stuff.

SSF said:
Foz-We haven't worked out shipping from Japan and who will take care of customs yet. Once Brian works out the details I'm all for it.

www.SSFgear.com

yay! i dont trust just be... not yet -.-; dissapointing...

Foppa21 said:
Registered in April though.

your point is? katsu from JustBe posted here once or twice like... MONTHS ago. :p its not like someone wasnt watching the forums!

~Foz

and the only reason I ask for pics is, because BARRING me, i havent seen anyone post gear they've recieved from just be. So *shrugs*

Hey Foz,
Have you actually ever ORDERED anything from Justbe? Or were you just being a pest and asking them to get a bunch of shit that wasn't on their website? From the sounds of things you haven't actually given them your money, so what's the big deal?
Everyone on this forum knows how you feel by now, so just leave it already.
As you have requested, here is a pic of me wearing my Inspirit shorts, bought and shipped from Justbecomplex to my home. I got second place in my division :(
Pedro Sauer patch added by my lovely girlfriend.

yea, i also received my shorts from them a few weeks ago also.

thaiboxgrappler said:
Hey Foz,
Have you actually ever ORDERED anything from Justbe? Or were you just being a pest and asking them to get a bunch of shit that wasn't on their website? From the sounds of things you haven't actually given them your money, so what's the big deal?
Everyone on this forum knows how you feel by now, so just leave it already.
As you have requested, here is a pic of me wearing my Inspirit shorts, bought and shipped from Justbecomplex to my home. I got second place in my division :(
Pedro Sauer patch added by my lovely girlfriend.

Yes I have ordered, a few times.

Pick an item, mach sakurai shirt, one of 3 shooto shirts, or would you like a scan of the Just be Design business card? god, its not like i'm making an issue of this for no reason. list what you want, and i'll take the photo with a little side note stuck on the shirt saying "hi thaiboxgrappler, you smell"

pretty beefy there dude, whats the tat on the side of ur arm?

~Foz

ps: ty for pics

heheh yeah I registered while ago but never posted (i read through the forums almost everyday though...) I just saw lot of negative feedbacks on Justbe Complex... but seeing how quick the delivery was for me I thought I should help them out a bit by posting my experience. My friend borrowed my digital camera so I can't post right now but I will, in about few days.
The shorts feel great!! smooth inside and stretchy for times when you need to be in uncomfortable positions during bjj.
I will post more in dept review when I post pics later.
but again... I don't represent justbe or inspirit.... i'm just another foo trying to enjoy the sport. Hopefully everything will work out for you soon foz~

hopefully battleroyale, they do have alot of products, but I am sour until they get their rep back. I'm not the only one to have issues with them if anyone's read the "Insp Gear?" thread. complaints of slow and horrendous shipping, and as with me no response to emails.

lets see if SSF can get them in though.

~Foz

Foz,
It's a straight edge tattoo of a phoenix design I came up with. XXXs across the top. And yeah, I'm a fat 155 lbs.

Later bra

My Inspirit shorts came in around 10 days to New York. Definitely my favorite shorts. They are very tough and look great. Also I'm the only one in my school who has them.

thaiboxgrappler said:
Foz,
It's a straight edge tattoo of a phoenix design I came up with. XXXs across the top. And yeah, I'm a fat 155 lbs.

Later bra

here it is:

Back