Thank you to everyone...(ps almonds are exspencive)

Bizz

cbjerrisgaard
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for all your advice over the past few weeks. I have fully adopted a new healthy lifestyle and am feeling great thanks to all of you.

I have a very long way to go but I am already seeing results in regards to how my clothes fit and how much energy I have every day.

Yesterday was a great day at Pankration class (my 3rd so far) and every time I go I learn somthing new and get an amazing work out.

Eating healthy has made a phenominal effect on how I feel every day. Mentaly and physicaly I feel much stronger in a very short space of time.

I will keep you all posted on my progress towards my goal of 210lbs in 6 months. I am sure I will have many other questions in the mean time but I didnt want to continue on without you guys knowing it is appreciated.

Props - Sherdog has one of the best if not the best training forum I have seen on the net.

-CB

Glad to have helped at all and actually see someone apply the advice. You feel like a TANK when you're healthy and soon you'll see yoruself go beyond a lot of the guys in class who don't consider eating and rest habits. You'll reach your goal.

And yeah almonds ARE expensive. Best to use like Costco and get them in a huge sack for what is a cheap price for that big a sack.

Well, I didn't help you any.
However, I hope this makes you feel even better than you already obviously do;
I am thankful that another being has the feeling of their body thanking them as you've experienced in training and in daily life.
The feeling will get better then it will become an afterthought, second nature.

Good job.

yeah, i buy them at all the bulk food stores, the cost always surprises me as well

Yes, listen to King Kabuki and get a big nutsack.... from Costco.

paulchu said:
Yes, listen to King Kabuki and get a big nutsack.... from Costco.

lol shit, that had me rolling

Back