Thank you Nick Diaz

Thank You Nick Diaz

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From the starting half-assed spinning shit thrown by Nick, we could see that Nick Diaz wasn't in his usual Triathlon fitness level for this fight.

That being said, Nick stood in there and banged with Robbie Lawler, and Robbie complied...

Nick was visibly far removed from his prime, but showed all the heart of old, till he was out of breath and battered and bleeding.

Thank you Nick Diaz. Me and the boys got together for this. Been a while, especially with covid bs...

We were hyped, and we still are.

From the starting half-assed spinning shit thrown by Nick, we could see that Nick Diaz wasn't in his usual Triathlon fitness level for this fight.

That being said, Nick stood in there and banged with Robbie Lawler, and Robbie complied...

Nick was visibly far removed from his prime, but showed all the heart of old, till he was out of breath and battered and bleeding.

Thank you Nick Diaz. Me and the boys got together for this. Been a while, especially with covid bs...

He quit.

STFU. You should be embarrassed to still be licking his butt!

Nick was completely out of breath LITERALLY 90 seconds into the fight, mouth wide open, loose belly hanging over his shorts.

He was also huge next to Robbie and he absolutely knew 170lbs wasn't possible for weeks.

No way in the world Nick Diaz had a fight camp, he just showed up.

Really ridiculous and I'm a huge decades long fan of his.

Nick was completely out of breath LITERALLY 90 seconds into the fight, mouth wide open, loose belly hanging over his shorts.

He was also huge next to Robbie and he absolutely knew 170lbs wasn't possible for weeks.

No way in the world Nick Diaz had a fight camp, he just showed up.

Really ridiculous and I'm a huge decades long fan of his.
You’re a weirdo.

Nick spoke about a "bum rap" and some mismanagement in how the fight was organized. Anyone have some details on that statement?

PS No taking away from Robbie or Nick. Great fight. Exciting as hell. Robbie looked sharp, still has alot of fight in him, not sure if championship caliber but hope he gets lots of showcase fights like this.

Back