thank you cub swanson

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
for calling the tainted supplement defence bull shit.

but im sure al the jon jones fans boys will say who cares what that nobody bum says.

Except the tainted supplement defense has worked.

Anderson Silva, Yoel Romero, and many others.

but im sure al the jon jones fans boys will say who cares what that nobody bum says.

Funny thing is, he used to train with Jon Jones. So what does that tell you?

I just hope that Cub will not turn to be another fighter with clear anti-steroid stance that is going to be caught in the future.

Like Anderson Silva, Jon Fitch, Tom Lawlor...

Chad Mini Mendes' psoriasis cream defense was definitely bullshit.

That he will not be the first teammate of Jones' to criticize him.
Cerrone came with heavy accusations about him - and that was early , before the shitstorms...

I’m still looking for these “tainted supplements”. Wanna get my swole on..

Dumb move by Cub.

Should have gone to Bellator to get over paid for being a gatekeeper like Mousasi.

Now he'll just be on a measly show/win contract and be fed to dangerous up & comers.

Except the tainted supplement defense has worked.

Anderson Silva, Yoel Romero, and many others.

it has worked as a loop hole. what cub is saying is he doesn't believe the people are taking them and using that as a way out of being punished.

tells me he knows the real facts of how much of a cheating scum bag jon jones really is and seen jon hide under that cage 2.

Chad Mini Mendes' psoriasis cream defense was definitely bullshit.

You are just jealous on his hairline.

Chad-Mendes.png

That he will not be the first teammate of Jones' to criticize him.
Cerrone came with heavy accusations about him - and that was early , before the shitstorms...

What was it again; he said Jones wasn't the righteous, religious person he makes himself out to be or something like that?

I remember he also said he confronted Jones over something in the gym - Jones went too hard on him in sparring - seriously, he'd pull his head off if Cerrone got all in his grill, as the kids say these days.

headline makes his statements seem contradictory but they're kind of separate sentiments.

“And there’s a difference between somebody taking the smallest amount to recover, and then a combination of like 10 things to make them just an animal, enough to change the structure of your face. You know what I mean? The size of your head. So there’s a difference between taking a little bit to recover and then making you just like a robot, and I feel bad for them in the long run, because I think they’ll have a lot of problems down the road.

makes it seem maybe he took some in the past to recover. maybe i'm wrong.

if USADA was a factor in being in the ufc then he clearly is lacking some brain cells

What was it again; he said Jones wasn't the righteous, religious person he makes himself out to be or something like that?

I remember he also said he confronted Jones over something in the gym - Jones went too hard on him in sparring - seriously, he'd pull his head off if Cerrone got all in his grill, as the kids say these days.

IIRC he said that Jones likes to sniff coke over hookers' tits

hmm, cub is working with the same S&C guy as dillashaw. very interesting

They work, but aren't legit.
When a fighter claims tainted supplement, USADA tests the supplement the fighter took. If the supplement tests positive for what the fighter pissed hot for, then it is a legitimate defense and their suspension is reduced accordingly.

How is this not legit?

Back